2,793 results
All reviews heavenly bed oldest hotel aria restaurant city hall lower lobby the executive lounge lotte department store spg member cocktail hour nespresso machine walking distance mobile phone great gym club level excellent location central location underground shopping
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The stay here was average. The front desk and concierge people were not helpful.

The luggage and greeters are amazing. They try to help and are very friendly.

If you want any Starwood gold perks, don't stay here.

They do have an awesome phone for free that you can take out of the room. You can even make an international call from certain countries.

The room is not super clean, but it's livable. There were holes in our sheets.

You can go out the doors and head out to Myeongdong St. Which is fantastic. Amazing street food at night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Westin C, General Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear tinaakemi

I am Ryu Jae-young, general manager of Westin Chosun Hotel in Seoul.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.
We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience during your stay.

Your comments have been shared with our associates and we appreciate your valuable comments.
If we are to serve again at our hotel, we will do our best to providing you with better service in the near future.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ryu Jae Young

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

First hotel that did not accommodate Gold Elite SPG member like the other hotels on my trip did.
Dont book if you want SPG perks.
Room is 4.5, Paint peeling in shower
Location is 5, Right by food and shopping
Service 5, Bell and Greeting crew are great
Front Desk 4, Did not take care of Elite Gold Member. Also, not too great on Greeting
Concierge 4.5, Happy to help. Forgot to call us back

Good+ but not Great.

1  Thank Eli C
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The Westin Chosun Hotel in Seoul is very nice hotel. All of the staff are kind, professional, and helpful. The hotel itself is gorgeous and very clean. I stayed in an executive-level room, and the room was excellent. Comfortable bed, great air conditioning, plenty of hot water, and the rooms were equipped with both Korean and US standard electrical outlets as well as USB charging ports. There were many nice added touches to the stay. I highly recommend this hotel, and I look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Super friendly welcome at the reception desk where they already checked my SPG profile and noted it was my first visit to their hotel, hence someone walked me to my room, there were some really nice cookies from the Chosun bakery on my table and they booked me into a corner room with plenty of light.

Hotel has a very friendly and professional atmosphere, it feels good once you walk in. The window has a bit of a bay window feel to it and you can sit there overlooking Seoul. What I find an advantage as well as the fact you can open 2 small windows to get fresh air in (there are even mosquito screens)

There have been some renovations done to the room so there is a nice sofa, great bed with crisp linen. Bathroom still has a shower inside the bathtub but all very clean.

Room service was quick and really good, got a fantastic Bibimbap and it arrived superquick.

Swimming pool is a 15 meter lap pool (you need to wear a swimcap though but they provide it to you) with lots of natural day light.

Would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights with family. Overall we find the hotel rooms in need of renovation as it’s dated.

Service staff are very good. Concierge was extremely helpful with all our dinner reservations.

Location of hotel is fantastic. That’s one of the main reasons why we keep on staying here.