2,766 results
All reviewsoldest hotelaria restaurantheavenly bedcity halllower lobbythe executive loungelotte department storespg membercocktail hournespresso machinewalking distancemobile phonegreat gymclub levelcentral locationexcellent locationunderground shopping
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is perfect but the hotel didn’t pay too much attention on the details. The fruit in the room is not fresh and they didn’t replace a new one during my 3 days stay. I don’t feel worth to pay such money for the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Westin C, General Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Joyce w,

Greetings from The Westin Chosun Seoul.
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience regarding the fruit. we should have paid careful attention to check all amenities including the fruit.
Your comments have been shared with our associates and we appreciate your valuable comments. if we are to serve again at our hotel, we will do our best to providing you with better service in the near future.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ryu Jae Young

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Room was so clean and stuff service is so high quality, especially room cleaning stuffs were so polite, concierge helped to look for restaurants when I want to go outside for my dinner with my business client: it is worth visiting this hotel again when we come to Seoul again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Lobby has been refreshed not too long ago I’d assume as it feels very fresh, classy and inviting. My room felt a slightly bit more tired, although it was very clean and the beds so nice. Service was top notch. Friendly and efficient. All in all, a nice welcoming place, exactly what you need when traveling to the other end of the planet. I’d return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Good business or holiday hotel, excellent front desk staff for our late check in time. Room is dated but met our requirements. Airconditioning is slow to respond, leaving room very warm. Bathroom is very American, so small bath and poor shower. Bar is very pleasant, attentive staff but very expensive even for a capital city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Westin Chosun Seoul and I would like to score it 4.7/5 for many reasons.
I found it very comfortable, well kept and elegant. I loved the room, the bed, the bathroom. On this visit I unfortunately had a broken ankle and I had asked for some specific requests by contacting the hotel. They had replied promptly and were sincere and caring to my situation. The staff at front desk, and the concierge especially deserve a hand for great service. I was also very happy with communications, as everyone had Excellent English.
In terms of the food, I had room service twice, and also ate twice at the Bar and Louge, had take out twice from the Chosun Deli and ate at Rubrica. I did not do the buffet due to my broken ankle. The food was great everywhere. Room service was prompt each time, deli cakes and sandwiches were fresh, salads and tea time at the Bar and Lounge were some of the best I have ever had and Rubrics was just ok.
The only things that lacked a bit were:
1. Housekeeping forgot to replenish tea, coffee and water and my wine glass was not washed but perhaps because I left my drink in and they thought I would be drinking it later??
2. There was an episode with the taxi I was taking from the hotel to my appointment. I would think taxis would be on stand by, but they were not and I was late to my appointment becsuse I had to wait about 10 or more minutes for a taxi since there people in front of me. When the taxi arrived and was told where to take me, he was upset and dud not want to input the address into the GPS. Also he had to move because there was traffic at the hotel due to an event and the taxi did not want to reverse back to pick me up even though the concierge was asking him to do so. I had to hop on my crutches into the taxi. While in the taxi, the driver constantly muttered annoying, angry sounds. I would of taken another taxi but as I was already late to my appointment I decided to stay in. I wish the hotel had black taxis (foreigner friendly) on stand by as in other hotels.
3. As I was there from Friday to Sunday, there were a lot of events and outside people coming in and out. I felt that there was not enough sitting areas for the guests who want to enjoy the lobby aside from the lounge and bar and restaurant. I wanted to sit in the lobby and read my book but each time I went it was full of people.
Aside from the above three points, I have really enjoyed my stay at the Weston Chosun Seoul and hope to be back in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business