2,778 results
All reviews oldest hotel aria restaurant heavenly bed city hall lower lobby the executive lounge lotte department store spg member cocktail hour nespresso machine walking distance mobile phone great gym club level central location excellent location underground shopping
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had a good experiences in several the westin hotels over the countries in US and Asia. I can say The Westin Chosun Seoul was one of the most guest friendly, heart warming services I have seen so far.

As a platinum reword member, I had an excess to club lounge, and they offer me the buffet breakfast in Aria. T
I have noticed them that I am staying for my birthday and did not request anything. However, they sent me the cake to my room as a gift and I was surprisingly happy.

Definitely I recommand to visit The Westin Chosun Seoul who are looking for the hotel to stay in Seoul.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I had a nice experience here. The scenery is exquisite and luxurious. The staff makes you feel like a King in their usual Korean bow. The bed is so spacious I sometimes find it difficult to wake up. The bathroom is always well kept and the toiletries are excellent.

I am so much in love with the mobile phone that you are given as a guest through out your stay here. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone. Would really love to come back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

There was someone's review comparing this hotel with fourseasons, which I couldn't help doing the same-
Since fourseasons have set up a new standard for five star hotel in Korea.
Room condition was very disappointing...bathroom seemed as if it was renovated to some degree, so not as bad as grand hyatt near by. Bed was nice, so it was okay.
I just think it is no use comparing...since other newly built hotels like fourseasons, park Hyatt, Conrad, and etc are far better in looks...but this hotel remind of me old, but classy gentlemen, or good old wine.
Lounge happy hour took me an hour to get in, but food was nice. Every people working here are so ready to please visitors..all this heritage makes this hotel five star.
I really loved this hotel and am willing to comeback for nice meals, sauna and its perfect service...
Some hotels have very limited number of lounge and sauna admissions, but this one isn't..so if you are willing to pay 4 times more for more privacy and less chaos, try other

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I am here again for the second time. The hotel is just 3 minutes away from the famous (Meyoungdong-gil) 명동길 area. Amazing luxurious hotel. The staff are very polite and helpful. The room is very clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed so that you feel like home. You can enjoy your in-room breakfast but I recommend that you try one of the amazing restaurants. The swimming pool is another additional success. Your body cannot miss the daily activity as you can enjoy the Gym with variety of devices. The room service is unbelievably above standards. Outstanding quality of service. Thank you so much. Job well done.
대단히 감사합니다

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TheClown
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 njght in the chosun westin Hotel with my mom before Travel abroad.
The room is clean, bed is comfortable,
Especially I used pool facility, They have warm pool too. And temperature is proper (In this winter). Really satisfied.
I ate breakfast in the "Aria" restaurant. Met kind and nice staffs and wonderful food. Thanks.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family