2,782 results
All reviews oldest hotel aria restaurant heavenly bed city hall lower lobby the executive lounge lotte department store spg member cocktail hour nespresso machine walking distance mobile phone great gym club level central location excellent location underground shopping
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Seoul is such an amazing city. We were only here for two nights. Buffet was amazing. Very recommended. Be careful with the iPhones in the rooms. For only using it for 30mins we were charged USD $300. Rooms were very nice. We took a city tour that took us to the DMZ and around Seoul. I am very happy with this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Billy서울, Front Office Manager at The Westin Chosun Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Thank you so much for your compliment. And we, all our Westin Chosun, Seoul, associates are truly welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Location +++
Service +++, attentive, everyone is friendly and smiling, well done for a busy city hotel
Food +, buffet breakfast venue and variety average, italian restaurant venue average, didn't try the Japanese
Drinks: very good Martinis, snacks accompanying the drinks are over prices
Gym: Great gym, very well equipped, huge, modern, clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This hotel is in a great location. Myeong-dong shopping district is within 10 minutes walking distance, and there are convenience stores/ donut shop/ coffee shop right downstairs the hotel.

Room is perfect - spacious, luxurious, and very clean and bright. Loved the Nespresso machine in the room.

I was first checked-in to a room where the air conditioning is not cool enough, thus I called the customer service and a technician arrived promptly to check on the situation. Afterwards, the hotel promptly offered a room change. All hotel staff I encountered are attentive and nice with a sincere smile.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I stayed there because last year I won a prize. The room fee was high but they sponsored 3 hotel nights there. Westin is a brand of Starwood. I worked at another Westin Hotel in my hometown so I wanted to experience the service of Westin Chosun. The location is so good!!You can walk to Myeongdong in 3 minutes. The room is not big as other starwood hotels, maybe because the hotel is not new. It was renovated sometime ago I heard.
The staff were nice. I had breakfast there and the service was good.
As an employee of this group, I always go to sister property to test their service. So when I encountered problem, I called the service express. Their English was good and they were helpful.
I like Westin Chosun. If I'm rich enough, I will choose to live there in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Received email from the hotel prior to my arrival informing me that I've been upgraded and my room was confirmed .
4 days before my arrival to seoul , Hailey and Kaylee from concierge assisted me in booking domestic flights because the website of the airline won't accept foreign credit cards and found me seats in flights that were fully booked online.
the hotel is right in the heart of seoul and is only walking distance to many attractions .

• Stayed: July 2012