All reviews full kitchen city airport terminal hyundai department store washing machine full height bedroom apartment an aquarium washer dryer combo underground mall long stay family stay rice cooker business center water pressure is business trip home away from home wonderful stay
Reviewed 16 September 2018

This was the perfect location for me when I was attending a conference in the coex. On my way to the conference I could walk inside and stroll along interesting shopping. Very clean and spacious. I was there 8 nights and when my neighbour room had a family living its was loud. I were arriving early in the morning and appreciated very much the early check-in possibility. Rooms have a full kitchen and a washing machine which I didnt use. Breakfast was quite expensive but on 1st floor there is a french bakery. The drawback is the expensive breakfast and the checkoutservice - took too long. In Norway most hotels have an express check out, when youre leaving early in the morning I dont know why check out is a big deal.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear. Monica S

Thank you for sharing such a great review of our hotel.

I am very happy to hear that your overall stay with us was pleasant and it is very gratifying to see that all the hard work and efforts our staffs have put into their training enable our guests to have a wonderful time during the stay or while dining with us. I will be sure to share your compliments with all of our team who will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

Also, with the comments of Check out that you have given us, we will certainly give you better service when you visit us again.

Thank you again, Monica S for your patronage and loyalty to our hotel. If I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We would certainly love to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Second stay at the Oakwood, great location, great rooms, great service Overall it was good, however my floor had a lot of families staying and was fairly loud throughout which was a bit unfortunate Still I would recommend especially if attending a convention at Coex Will returnnext year

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,Hsoung

Warm Greetings from Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, Korea!
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to leave this detail review for Oakwood Premier Coex Center.
We appreciate your comment that you've fully enjoyed your stay in our spacious residence with well equipped kitchen and various facilities.
We sincerely hope you've made unforgettable memories with us while you're staying.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive comments and we will continually strive to provide a warm and genuine service to all our guests.

Again, thank you very much for selecting Oakwood and hope to welcome you again in near future.
We will never forget the moments with you!

Have a great day!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Service is terrible. Takes forever to get room serviced. Not worth the money. Rooms are tired. Staff is not knowledgeable. I was very disappointed by this hotel and will never stay here again. Clearly there are better places for the money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear fiddleplay1

Thank you so much for staying at our hotel and sharing your comments with us.
I am very disappointed to hear that despite our efforts to recover your experience with us, you were unhappy with your overall stay at our hotel. At Oakwood Premier Coex Center, we continually strive to meet each of our guest’s expectations, I am very sorry that we failed to deliver this to you during your recent visit.

fiddleplay1, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay.
If you trust us and visit us again, we will certainly repay you for your better faith.
Also, if you have any further inconvenience, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Thank you again for the valuable feedback and for your patronage to the Oakwood Premier Coex Center.
Once again, I apologize on behalf of all our staff.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We are so happy that we picked this hotel to stay during our 4 days trip.
The room is very clean and spacious.
Its a great place to stay also, if you travelling with children as there is kitchen, sink and washing machine.
Location was really good and easy accessed, just go down and you have everything you need.
From the endless choices of almost all food cuisines, shop and supermakets,
Would totally come back to this hotel again for my seoul trip.
But the best part of all was the Staff at oakwood are very kind, helpful and gave a very good service, especially one staff in particular that is very helpful is Kane.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,Blenda T

Thank you for sharing such a great review of our hotel.

Also, we will let Kane and all the other staffs that you've liked Oakwood so much because of their help.

Thank you again, Blenda T for your patronage and loyalty to our hotel. If I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We would certainly love to have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Constant traveling to Korea is becoming less and less challenging since I am always sure that Facilitates and Staff at Oakwood would be of the greatest quality. At the reception counter even the younger staff have been very attentive and ready to answer any kind of questions. Not forget to mention the doormen!
The well maintained sports facilities a big plus.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodGRO, 매니저 at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear takayukiayala

Warm greetings from the Oakwood Premier Coex Center!

Thank you for your review and comments about us. Having stayed with us and for having brought all of the above points to our attention - your opinion is invaluable to us.

To us, it was nice to have the pleasure of getting together with you while you were staying here.
And we are so glad to hear that your stay were perfect with us. Many of customers who visit the Oakwood Premier Coex Center say our location and room quality are very good, so we were also happy that they have great days with us during the stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon!

With kind regards,