US$135
US$85
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity air terminalfull kitchenhyundai department storewasher dryerserviced apartmentfull heightmaster bedrooman aquariumlong staydining tablefamily stayrice cookerhome away from homebusiness centerbusiness tripwater pressure isunderground shopping mall
Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Oakwood Seoul for 5 weeks around June. In general I was very satisfied with the stay. What impressed me the most was the service. The staff and the management seemed to have tried their best to help out with any request.

A person at the concierge always helped me to find cabs every morning with a big smile and warm and kindly greetings. Btw not all are like him. Only couple were really impressive.

The people at the front desk always responded to our requests with accuracy, promptness and warmth. The food at restaurants and room service was very tasty and in good quality. The Location was great with close access to subways, shopping mall and many other restaurant.

Room - deluxe room- was very spacious and I liked the steam shower. The kitchen area was good sized and equipped with dishwasher and good quality cutlery.

Now I will talk about why I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 stars. The room and the furniture is very old. We used a deluxe room and the condition of the room was quite different from the picture which got us disappointed in the beginning. The sofa in the livingroom was very small and uncomfortable. Not sure whether it is due to old carpet or cleaning issue, the room felt dusty and I coughed a lot until I requested through cleaning. The twin bed was very hard.

Overall it was a pleasant stay and would love to go back to Oakwood in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
JayOakwood, Sales Coordinatop at Oakwood Premier Coex Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for your review and great comments about us. We hope that you will continue to enjoy your stay with us and if we can do anything to make it even better, don’t hesitate to personally contact me

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My family stayed at this apartment hotel for 5 weeks. I have to say that staying at Oakwood made our time in Seoul very enjoyable. We stayed in a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath apartment. The apartment was nicely furnished and very big. The hotel has a nice work out facility with a friendly staff who are very helpful. My kids enjoyed having the Coex Mall right below the hotel which included restaurants, great shopping, and a large Mega Box movie theater. The subway is within a short walking distance. There is so much to see and do just in this area of town alone! The ladies who cleaned our apartment daily were sweet and did a great job of cleaning our rooms! My only complaint is that our a/c never really cooled our rooms to the temperature we desired but the staff worked hard to accommodate us. Overall, I would highly recommend Oakwood Premier!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Oakwood
2  Thank Pksbena1
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Oakwood Premier Coex Center is in a very convenient location with easy access to airport buses, subways and some of the best restaurants and shopping areas in the Kangnam area. I stayed in a two bedroom with my kids and their grandparents. The room was very comfortable and large. The buffet breakfast has excellent Korean and Western fare but the waitresses could be more friendly. We also needed to extend our stay by one night and the hotel manager was able to accommodate us although they were pretty much at full capacity. I'd certainly stay here again my next time in Seoul with a group of people.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CapandKim
Reviewed 16 May 2012

If you are planning to stay for a long time in Seoul and you are looking for a serviced appartment then I believe this could be the best choice. It is more expensive than other serviced appartment due to its quality and location. However, the location has a big advantage being next to COEX mall, one of the famous malls in Seoul, and COEX convintion center. On the other hand, the location might not be appropriate for those who work in the north side of seoul near city hall.
I stayed in one bedroom appartment which was spacious and fully equipped with all you need.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bg_ads
Reviewed 30 April 2012

In view of the good reviews from Tripadvisor, we decided to just stay at Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas for the first night and remaining four nights at Oakwood Premier. Needless to say that its rate was slightly cheaper by about US$100 per night (without international breakfast for two). But there were other discomfort aspects to be compromised.

The one-bedroom apartment was spacious with a double bed room, shower area, separate living room with dining and cooking area. All one-bedroom apartments only came with queen size double bed, which was hard and uncomfortable. We were told by the reception that we had to upgrade to two-bedroom apartment if we want twin beds!

The room became stuffy after a while as aircon was only made available during summer. Hence, we were advised by the reception again to open the window at the bed room for ventilation. However, the traffic noise from the facing main road can be quite disturbing in the night. With the hard small bed and traffic noise, we cancelled all the remaining nights the next morning and moved back to Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas despite the cost as we wanted good sleep.

Room Tip: Most of the apartments faced the main road, request high floors to minimise the noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family