Stayed here for a couple of nights in April. Staff was friendly and helpful. My favourite is the fully equipped kitchen and steam bath in the shower stall. Only setback is the pillows were either too soft (feather) or too hard (foam). Location is great with subway, shopping mall and supermarket all in the same location. Looking forward to stay there again in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home in the Samsung district, Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul. The property is the first luxury serviced apartment that boasts the experience of a 5-star hotel accommodation in Seoul. It is located in the Coex Center, a business, shopping and lifestyle hub, and a short walk to the Samsung train station and the Bong-Eu-Sa Buddhist temple. Offering a blend of extravagance and attention to detail, Oakwood Seoul consists of 280 fully furnished luxury serviced apartments that combine lavish indulgence and the pleasures of home in one exquisite setting. Each apartment is a perfect combination of space, color and rich designs, providing the tranquility of home while presenting a range of splendid indulgences in a safe, exclusive and protected setting. Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul completes the 5-star lifestyle experience with a range of lavish facilities for business and leisure travelers, expatriates and discerning residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oakwood Premier Coex Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Premier Coex Hotel Seoul
- Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul