All reviews customer service i have ever experienced duty free store department store express bus terminal the executive lounge beautiful hotel first floor han river other hotels breakfast buffet within walking distance shinsegae renovation property remodeled cabs gym
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Our flight at Seoul arrives early in the morning. I asked the hotel if we can early check in and was told yes, the room was ready for us. As soon as our taxi arrived, a gentleman walked up and opened the taxi door for us, and address us by name with a warm welcome! I've enjoyed JW's services, but never experienced anything at that level. Well done! That's really going above and beyond.

The hotel was just renovated and reopened in August when we stayed there. Have no idea what it was like before. But the renovated hotel, the room, and the executive lounge are gorgeous. The room is definitely designed for modern lives, with plenty of power outlets everywhere. The executive lounge is the largest I have ever seen, literally the size of a large restaurant. Saw the great food offerings in the evening. But unfortunately we have to skip to try the local favors outside during our short stay.

A couple final tips: walk down to the river and you will find a bike rental shop where you can rent a bike for a few US dollars and ride a long the river. It's awesome. The automated bike rentals scattering around the city won't work for foreigners without a local cell phone.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank One2Another
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear One2Another,

Thank you very much for sharing your review of your recent stay at JW Marriott Seoul.

It is a pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you found our associates’ welcoming hospitality to be excellent. I am also delighted to know that you were impressed by our hotel new facilities, its rooms and the Executive Lounge. We also find them truly gorgeous.

Thank you for the tips on exploring local attractions around the hotel. Your detailed comments will definitely help many travelers on TripAdvisor.

Please feel free to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer prior to future travels to Korea.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel great location walking distance to great shopping mall in Seoul and lot of restaurant near by
But best of all the staff of JW Marriott Seoul they are the most polite , kind and friendly people from the concierge, reception and waitresses at the lounge and restaurant never felt like that before
Diffidently I am coming back

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank V9307MRsamb
JW_Seoul, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear sam B,
Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to share your review with a nice photo.

We are delighted to learn that you loved your stay with us. It was especially nice of you to recognize hotel's central location and our kind associates' services. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to JW Marriott Seoul soon again, and please do not hesitate to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com for any assistance I may offer.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Whenever i visit the city, this property always my first choice hotel to stay. Good location, good professional hospitality staff. Looking forward to newly renovate facilities to stay again next month

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fontenoy69
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear fontenoy69,

Thank you very much for visiting JW Marriott Seoul for your family trip and taking the time to share your review!

We are very delighted to learn that you had a good experience with us and it gives us great pleasure to read your kind words on our associates’ professional hospitality and our central location.

Your compliments are highly appreciated as we always strive to deliver perfection to each and every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back next month with our whole new look and upgraded services. Wishing you a pleasant journey to Seoul, please kindly let me know if I may be of any assistance prior to your visit. You can reach me at radu.cernia@marriott.com.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Good location. Just above the Terminal Bus Station MRT. Hotel serves good variety of breakfast menu. There are times when they will have 2 or 3 halal selections during breakfast. Staffs are friendly, helpful and professional. Will always come back to this hotel whenever I visit Seoul.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Zai020202
JW_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Zai020202,

We greatly appreciate that you visited JW Marriott Seoul and took the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you had an excellent stay with us. I am very grateful that you recognized our convenient location, the wide selection of breakfast dishes and the professional service from our passionate associates. Your generous words truly encourage us as we would love to continue to be your hotel of choice whenever you will visit Seoul again.

If you need assistance prior to your future visit, please feel free to connect with me at radu.cernia@marriott.com.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is a good option for business or leisure as the location is convenient. I had a suite so the room was spacious, but nothing special in terms of design and comfort. It‘s very average.

The only real negative was service. Room service was very slow and my order forgotten altogether once. The car I had booked to take me to PyeongChang was not there on time and I ended up waiting in the lobby for 15 minutes. Generally staff seemed a little unorganized (and it times indifferent).

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Chris_SIN_CH

Dear Chris_SIN_CH,

Thank you very much for visiting our hotel and for taking the time to share your review in Trip Advisor.

As your stay experience was not as per our promise and standards, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the unfortunate service opportunities. I am also very disappointed and have already followed up with the team to immediately correct all areas of concern kindly shared by you.

I truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the caring service we are known for. Please kindly contact me at radu.cernia@marriott.com if you wish to further discuss your experience with me.