All reviews nambu bus terminal boiler conditioner shampoo fridge towels wifi station
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

one things i really liked this hotel is the room smells like a chocolate, and the location near nambu bus terminal and 교대 university . i recommend this hotel if u want to stay at business center hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I chose this hotel as it is within walking distance of Apgujeong, Gangnam and other plastic surgery clinic locations. It cost £46 a night B&B through agoda. The room was big with an ensuing bathroom with big tub and plenty of shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, razor, toothbrush, paste in small individual packets, one small soap, and a slinky bathrobe. I wish I could have bought the robe!

Breakfast was nothing special. Fried rice or fried egg or fried rice or scrambled eggs. Apple slices, juice and bread. I gave breakfast a miss and just regarded it as a freebie bonus.

The sheets were soft Egyptian cotton! A nice surprise for a 2.5 star. I felt safe as a solo female traveller. The fridge could be noisy but realised that it is quieter if you do not overfill the small fridge. I watched arirang tv channel in English.

Reception was brilliant. They spoke fluent English and a plumber came ASAP when my loo overflowed. Tip flush each time, even at night as it is sensitive to loo paper. They even gave me change for a 50,000 won that fx gave me and is useless as it is too large of a note.

The room is a bit on the dark side which is fine when recovering from surgery. The bright big bathroom has ample mirrors to compensate.

The towels are a bit tired but clean.

The floor is wooden parquet not carpeted so more sterile.

The wifi is fast and free.

All in all, did the job for a bargain price.

Room Tip: Ask for nonsmoking room with bathtub.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Every time i visit 서초 i always stay at this hotel. Because the staff so humble and friendly. When u come in this hotel they has classic interior and the receptionist also so friendly. And the best things from this hotel is big room with cheap price. I stay at deluxe room for 3 days. Everything in this hotel are clean and make u comfortable, with huge bathroom and huge bathtub. King size bed and the air condition working so well, the bedroom interior also classic and elegant. But another best things is the room always smells like cocoa and chocolate every day. I think they clean the room so well and make me relax everyday. If u looking for good hotel in seocho ( everything expensive in here ) but not expensive i reccomended this hotel

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Pros: the hotel is very near the subway station, is 15 min walk to gangnam station/food street/shopping, has a KAL airport limousine bus service at 16000 won per person to incheon airport- takes 70-80min
Cons: The hallway outside the hotel is dark and creepy- the lamp is burnt out/broken and noone bothered to change it. Also, this hotel is badly in need of maintenance- the table lamp in our room is also broken and when we call the staff, they came to check but only told me 'sorry, it is broken' and did not offer or proceed to do anything else about it. The supposedly 'disposable' comb that they provide has been used before and has hair in it. When i threw it in the bin and ask the hotel staff to clean my room, they put back the exact same comb in the toilet. That is really disgusting.
The wallpaper and the ceiling wallpaper is literally peeling off the wall.
Another thing is they provide breakfast 7-9am but when we went down at 8.30am they told us 'Sorry, food is finished'. Shouldn't you cook more to accommodate to your hotel guests instead of keep saying sorry and doing nothing about it?
I will definitely not stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank xiujin1213
Reviewed 20 January 2015

We were looking for a hotel close to Nampo Bus station and this hotel is literally three minutes walk from the station, great if you have an early bus out. It is tucked away behind the street front shop, just walk left from the bus station and cross the road at the first set of lights. The room was reasonable, nothing flash, but had all the amenities we required. Just check the towels, there was only one towel in the room. Close to restaurants and coffee shops and metro station.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple