“Truly Tasteful Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gusto Taco is so good I visited them twice during my one week stay in Seoul.

On the first visit I shared the vegetarian set with a friend which included tacos, a tortilla basket and quesadilla. Definitely worth it. It didn't last long enough to take a photo!

The second time I opted for a veggie burrito which was stuffed to the brim and incredibly filling. Both times I chose the refreshing lemonade to accompany my food.

Alongside the delicious grub were some fantastic recommendations from Aaron, the owner, for other restaurants in Seoul, which did not disappoint. His super friendly persona really adds to the dining experience.

Gusto Taco is a definite must for hungry foodies visiting Seoul but bear in mind Google maps is a liar and will try to take you to their old location. You want to make sure it’s the Gusto Taco right next to Sangsu Station. You can’t miss it, unless you go to the wrong place like I did.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I'm still dreaming of this amazing Mexican meal we had here. The nachos and pork tacos are to die for. I can't wait to come back! The owner was super nice and friendly.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

So, this place came highly rated on TripAdvisor. I thought, no way a Mexican place can be rated so high in Seoul. Took the subway out there. The restaurant is well located and not far from the station. The concept of the place is great. I loved it. Very cool atmosphere, and a lot of interesting people around. The place definitely gets its share of Americans, but also a good deal of international travelers. Overall the food is very good. It’s not authentic as you would find it in Mexico or Los Angeles, but for Asia, this place is a godsend for a feel of home. The food is good, portions are excellent and the service is good. The owner is very good as well. He personally came over to the table to great us, and did the same with many other customers. He has an interesting story and shared it with me. I left the place feeling very satisfied. One point is that I did not realize the Burrito and taco set come with two tacos! It’s a lot of food! The burrito alone would be good enough. Drinks are good as well. Give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank RC19
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was so relieved to find Gusto Taco in Seoul. I was visiting with a group of friends and I was the only vegetarian and it's a challenge to find vegetarian food in the city. I found the restaurant on Google and made frequent trips. The food there was just delicious. I had a set of vegetarian tacos with guacamole and an Oatmeal Stout and loved both.

The owner Aaron is a wonderful person. We chatted for a bit and when I mentioned the lack of vegetarian options in the city, he was kind enough to write down a list of restaurants for me. That was incredibly helpful. Highly recommend this place, even if you are not particularly into mexican food. You will enjoy the food and at the atmosphere

Reviewed 19 March 2018

On our 3rd trip to Seoul, we finally made it to Gusto Taco. We only wish we had been sooner! Everyone in our group agreed the pork tacos are the best tacos they've ever eaten. The owner was very kind, taking a picture of our group and making recommendations for the rest of our trip. We look forward to returning!