1,230 results
All reviews gongdeok station swimming pool airport train rain shower business trip coin laundry excellent hotel coffee shop decent size i highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet tourist attractions single bed hotel room is stayed for nights convenient location seoul station
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel boasts an almost ideal location. It sits right on top of a subway station with direct access to both airports (without changing lines) and Seoul main station. To almost every sight, you can go easily by subway from the hotel.

Check in was nice and efficient. Right next to the reception there is a Convenience store (7-11) with good prices and an OK choice.

The rooms are rather spacious for Asian standards and have all you need. However the beds were too soft for me.

The pool is nice, good temperature, but can get crowded. As usual in Asia: bring your swimming cap.

Breakfast has a good choice but the variety could be a little better. Lots of sweets, not so many vegetables. More local choices would be nice too!

All in all, due to the convenience of the location and the fair price, I would come here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us overall.

We always try to do our best with a reasonable rate for our guests.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Very basic hotel. No conceirge to assist with taxi. No iron in room and they won't give, you have to use the laundry with 1 iron for whole hotel. No coffee shop, restaurant charges about 12 AU coffee. Staff are ok but over helpful as they are to busy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for coming to visit our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

However, we are deeply sad to hear that your experience with us was not impressive and enjoyable.
We don't have bell & concierge desk. So we don't receive 10% VAT as well.
Please kindly understand our operation method.

We greatly appreciate your honest feedback and we will be taking them into consideration at the next available opportunity to make improvements to our services.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon and if there is any assistance you require, please never hesitate to let us know.
It’s our pleasure.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Stayed in this hotel for business trip as it is near office. Room is clean and comfortable. Wifi connection is good. Lotte Mart is at ground floor with several eateries. 10-15 min walk via the underground train station is to a larger supermarket. Easily accessible via train/s to Namdaemun Market and Myeongdong.

Stayed: July 2018
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us overall.

We always try to do our best with a reasonable rate for our guests.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Outside the hotel look old but when seeing the room and toilet - wowww amazing ! Toilet and room are much biggger than the hotel in myeongdong. Location is good, convenient and only take short time from and to airport. At first we chose to say at high floor ie 8th floor but it takes time waiting so staff gave us the sixth floor instead. This floor is much better ie more quiet, and not too crowded with lots of people as they may choose this floor. Pool is nice and very clean. Good price for this hotel with pool except there’s nothing surrounded interesting for shopping.

Room Tip: Amenities in toilet is very limited ie nothing else except shampoo,body wash, toothbrush, bath cap.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us overall.

Also thank your for your honest feedback about wi-fi. We will consider to upgrade our internet quality.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

To me when I go to Seoul not the area I`m staying in but which hotel with the best transportation access is the most important thing to consider because you spend pretty much all day riding metro or bus to see everything and it can get tiring. This hotel was perfect. When you come from Incheon or Gimpo you can take all stop KTX and get off at Gongdeok station that`s it. Station is bigger than I thought but just go to Exit 2 and look for Lotte premium market. If you`re not used to public transportation it might be confusing at first becuase there`re many people and many exits but just remember to go to Exit 2 and from there you can`t get lost because if you look up this hotel is right in front of Exit. When you arrive at night everything is so dark because supermarket and restaurants are closed so you may think this is not the right entrance but it is. Just walk through dark alley and you`ll see their elevator. There are several metro lines from this station and Seoul station is next stop so it is very convenient if you`re using KTX (bullet train). Honestly small supermarket downstairs was not what I was looking for. They call it lotte premium and more like small whole food or bristol farm in the U.S so everything was overpriced and many imported items which I was not interested in after coming to seoul. I do recommend to walk to Emart very close to this hotel if you like to buy lots of stuff and Lotte supermarket at soul station. It is huge and exciting because there are so much stuff to see and buy. Hotel breakfast was excellent and I loved their udon noodle and caramelized almond mix. Don`t worry they have plenty of choices for everybody. It can get very busy so go earlier or later. Hotel is so quiet and peaceful the only time I saw people was when I was eating breakfast and pool area. Their pool and gym were very nice but I wish they can seperate their lanes for people who want to actually exercise and for kids who just want to have fun. Make sure to bring swiming caps otherwise you can`t use their pool. I highly recommend this hotel to everybody. Convenience to public transportation fast access to both airports, clean and modern room and nice breakfast, pool and gym you can`t beat it with this price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thanks for the detailed review.
We'll be able to get a lot of help from other people about explaining the many benefits we have.

I will make sure that your valued opinion is fully reflected in our effort to make Lotte City Hotel Seoul Mapo more responsive to guests’ needs.

Once again, thank you for sparing your precious time for us, and let us have one more chance to serve you.
If there is any assistance you require, please never hesitate to let us know. It’s our pleasure.