All reviews police station rooftop garden green tea deluxe double room excellent boutique hotel hotel is located within walking distance clean and comfortable hotel easy access room decor quad room self laundry quiet at night quiet area seoul tower spoke very good english myeongdong area compared to other hotels
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We arrived in the hotel at 7am and were allowed to enter the rooms already. They were very understanding of our needs. We had a nice clean and comfortable room! We truly enjoyed out stay. The only downside was that we had to cross a major thoroughfare to get to the main shopping area of Myeondong. Nonetheless, it allowed us to have a good night's sleep!

Room Tip: Communicate to the hotel before your arrival your needs/ requests.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We were lucky and got a free upgrade to a deluxe twin from a standard twin for 3 nights - and for $100/night and the value we got, it was an absolute STEAL. If you're looking for comfort, this is it. We had such a great time.

- I want to buy their beds and their linens. Seriously, idk what they're made of, but I loved sleeping there even more than sleeping in my bed at home.
- Our room had innisfree toiletries, free face masks, and a 10% off coupon to Myeongdong innisfree locations which we actually ended up using. Those were the nicest hotel toiletries I've ever used!
- They also have a free washing machine/dryer in the basement - the vending machine there dispenses detergent for 2000 won and dryer sheets for 1000 won. Our clothes smelled really really nice afterwards.
- Location was also excellent, very close to line 3 Chungmuro station and line 2 Euljiro-3 station. Walking distance to Myeongdong shopping street. If you know where to go, there's a SUPER cool neighborhood nearby with awesome genuine late-night eats. ;)
- The roof has a lovely little seating area with awning, so def go check that out on a nice day!
- The second floor has a breakfast buffet for 15,000 won and a gym - we didn't check these out.
- Staff (Jay Park and I think H W Song?) were SO nice and helpful. Really felt like they were happy to go above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable, and their English was excellent too.

Overall I'm REALLY happy with our stay! Highly HIGHLY recommend. :)

Warning: we had issues calling a taxi here twice. Once was 2am when we were trying to go clubbing, again was 11am on a rainy day - no drivers in the area or no drivers who wanted to drive in general. So if you're planning on taxiing anywhere, plan ahead.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank connieli32
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Seoul was the last stop on our Asia trip and for that reason we decided to book a hotel. For the price we paid, about $100 USD a night, we got the service, amenities, and comfort that far exceeded that amount.

Comfort:
THE BEDS WERE AMAZING! I always have a hard time adjusting to hotel beds and never sleep well the first night. But this time, I passed out immediately every. single. night. The sheets are also extremely comfortable and high quality.
Free innisfree bathroom goods, hair dryer, slippers, advanced heating and cooling system. Free washing and drying but you do have to pay for detergent (2000 won), which is very fair.

The hotel is gorgeous, spacious, and spotlessly clean (goes without saying but I said it anyway). I was transported my own zen zone every time I walked back into my room, which is critical after a noisy and exciting day in Seoul.

Service:
Very charming and lovely concierges. We didn’t ask for much behind calling a cab and taking a photo for our group, but each interaction left me feeling happy.

In short: This is the best bang for your buck for excellent service and upscale comfort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at the G2 hotel for 8 nights. Our entire experience was 5 star. Customer service, comfy beds, gym, modern interiors and rooftop garden were just some of our highlights. Guest services were exceptional, cleaning our room daily.
The G2 is centrally located in Seoul, it allowed us to travel to and from as we pleased without travelling too far or out of the way.
If you're looking for an affordable high end experience, the G2 is a must!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We did have a great stay at G2, staff is very helpful & friendly, over expectation!!! The property well located in Myeongdong, really hidden gem. The room is in a good size with great toiletries, full amenities, Bedding is very comfy and clean. The hotel rooftop is something you can’t be missed. Value of Money!!! We defo go back ;D

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends