“The new menu is disaster”
Review of Brotmeister Cafe

Brotmeister Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Bakeries in Tbilisi
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Food rich in a variety of healthy ingredients. Democratic prices. The main task of the "Brotmeister" is healthy and tasty bread. Simple, healthy, and accessible food source.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting this place every single weekend for delicious breakfast. But today i had a surprise with anew breakfast menu that is such a disaster that unfortunately i have to search for another place. The food has no taste at all and is expensive as hell. Such a pity!!!

Brot M, Public Relations Manager at Brotmeister Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Oto, Thanks for Sharing an opinion. Several days ago we changed our Breakfast Menu but not all dishes are changed there, So which food you don't like? Can you give us more detailed feedback. Thanks

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Poor... we came there at lunch time to have just takeaway sandwich and cappuccino... so I do not recommend to have there a quick lunch, believe me there are much more tasty cafes around, rather than this do not understandable cuisine!

Brot M, Public Relations Manager at Brotmeister Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello, Thank you for a review!
Which branch did you visit and what you did not like? can you explain more detailed? For verification the situation?
Thanks

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We had lunch yesterday at the Round Garden branch. We had never been before and I didn't have very high expectations from a deli, but I was blown away. I had the Chicken Club which was massive and truly a work of art. I had to take it apart to eat it, but it was incredibly delicious. My partner had the roast beef sandwich which was served on a Kaiser roll. It too was very, very good, although the roll was a bit in the dry side. I also sampled their fresh juices which were fantastic, but they really need to be served with ice.

Brot M, Public Relations Manager at Brotmeister Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Mr Robert Thank you for a review and sharing your opinion. it is very important for us... Hope you will visit our branches again! Thanks and best wishes!

with Love, Herr Brotmeister

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Brotmeister is an expensive place compared to other restaurants in Tbilisi. I ordered a bruschetta which was 15 lari, and all I got was three tiny pieces of bread with some salmon on it. I expect more for this price.
The taste was good and the service was excellent. But the high prices are out of touch with what you get.

Brot M, Public Relations Manager at Brotmeister Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Auke, Thank you for a review and sharing your opinion.
Hope you like our dishes.

About prices it depend on food costs, but we will discuss this issue with staff :)

Thanks

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was dying for a betzel, the real thing...but theirs aren't fresh, and they charge extra for butter

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your opinion. This is very important for our company :)

Can you write to s which branch did you visit?

Our products are checking daily and we are using only fresh products. Bretzel for his consistency has Solid mass.