Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Yangon Stopover
3 Reviews
from US$107.70
More Info
All reviews nyi nyi our tour guide golden rock head office inle lake yangon airport myanmar experience beautiful country days trip fantastic trip his knowledge moe thoughtfulness mr mandalay information bagan
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

What a Trip! 10/10

My Brother (21) and me (23) booked a 16 Days Trip with the Mighty Myanmar travel. We had no real clue about the country and on what to do. Pwint in the Head Office in Yangon choose a travel Plan for us and we trusted her. Our guide Nyi Nyi Myo Set Naung picked us up at the airport and we started our journey together.
Everything was perfect! Nyi Nyi was so respectful and kind during our trip. A truly amazing and remarkable person. We quickly became friends and were having fun all day long. :)

Our personal Highlights of the trip were Bagan and Inle. Both incredible and magical places.
We had heard so many positive things about Myanmar in advance but this experience has surpassed all of our expectations but far.

Nyi Nyi and the Mighty Myanmar made this trip incredible . A journey my brother and we won’t forget for a long time.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank philippomi
Mighty M, General Manager at The Mighty Myanmar Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2020

Dear Philip,

Many thanks for your review on TripAdvisor and very glad to know that you had a incredible time during your 16 days trip to Myanmar with us and our guide Nyi Nyi.
We and Pwint are very delightful to arrange such kind of wonderful trip for both of you. If you need any further information about trips to Myanmar, please feel free to contact us and we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 1 January 2020

My wife and I just returned from a 17-day tour of Myanmar. It was organized by The Mighty Myanmar, a Yangon-based travel agency that we found through trip.me.

Our itinerary went from Yangon to Golden Rock, then up to Mandalay and down the Ayeyarwady to Bagan, then over to Kalaw and Inle Lake. It was good introduction to central Myanmar.

The trip was superb. The logistics were flawless across three domestic flights and multiple cars and drivers. Our guide, “Zaw Zaw,” was a personable and knowledgeable companion. We especially appreciated his flexibility and instinct for what would appeal to us…. Our stay in Mandalay coincided with an alms-giving event for 30,000 monks. Zaw Zaw took us and it was astounding, one of the highlights of the trip…. When he found out we were Jewish, he arranged for us to visit Yangon’s only synagogue and the old graveyard…. When he learned we had lived in Nepal, he brought us to a village near Kalaw where descendants of WWII-era Gurkha soldiers still speak Nepali…. And every morning he would have maps marking the locations and order of the day’s stops. He worked very hard to make sure that all went well.

We highly recommend The Might Myanmar and Zaw Zaw.

Date of experience: December 2019
Mighty M, General Manager at The Mighty Myanmar Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Dear wgokjasvlknadv,

Many thanks for your amazing review on TripAdvisor.

It was our great honor to arrange such amazing trip and thank you again for using our service. Your review can be helpful a lot for our better improvement and so do our guide.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us and we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 20 December 2019

This was amazing trip!there were so many hightlights so may I list afew here and truly thanks to our outstanding patient kind amazing tour lead Thurein@ Pan Jr. was so organised and insightful.Each step of travel from the airline tickets to the ground transportation was handled in a professional and outstanding matter. Accommodations great,the food fantastic especially all the seafood,Vietnum noodles,hotpot and port slices we had. And his selected station guide, Victor, who was a truly gifted guide, had an encyclopedic knowledge of everything Hanoi, SaPa. Was always attentive to the group and had us laughing always. Don't miss him your trip to Hanoi.
What a fantastic trip n only vacation I have been on where I came back in better shape than I left. SaPa was Glorious peace and wonderfully safe with seeing beautiful diverse cultures. Seeing the Indochina rooftop was more than I ever expected.The Ha Long Bay is the relax and peace life lover dream, the different islands, CatCat village were all so unique. I don't have enough good things to say about this tour. Well organised by our lead Pan Jr. , again educational and most of all, FUN!!!! In short, I don't usually take tours, but this one made me feel like I got the jackpot.. Excellent!! Thanks you Mighty Day Travel!! Keep it up .. Best Regards, Hnin Mar San
(Member of Love to Travel Group)

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear GoodTravellers100,

Many thanks for your amazing review on TripAdvisor and your review can make us proud of our service and Thurein.
Thank you again for using our service and if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I and my group did all of Yangoon, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Bagan, Pindaya and Golden Rock. The organization 'Mighty Myanmar' manifested its professionality through the services of well-organized managers, guides in different cities, hotels, restaurants and well-equipped transport services.
Being my 6th trip to Myanmar on my own, with the family and groups, this was the most astounding experience at all the levels.
Words can actually express gratitude and compliments to the organization and its associated service-provider contingent of staff.
Managed and run by young, passionate and well-acquainted team, a visitor to Myanmar must opt for their professional services.
I wish every visitor to seek their services and my best regards and thank Mighty Myanmar agency.
Namaste
Mingalabar

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank BholaBanstola
Mighty M, General Manager at The Mighty Myanmar Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Dear Bhola,

What a fantastic review!

Many thanks for your review on TripAdvisor and it was our great pleasure to cooperate & assist with you.

Thank you again for using our service and if you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

As part of a larger trip organized by Haivenu Tours, we visited Yangon and Bagan in Myanmar; where Haivenu selected The Mighty Myanmar Travel to support with the Local Guide.
We were assigned Mr. Zaw Myint Mg ( Zaw Zaw )
He was a great guide and a wonderful human being
We recommend highly The Mighty Myanmar Travel and in particular Zaw Zaw

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank I2932RHantonios

Dear Mr. Souza Saldivar,

Many thanks for your great review on TripAdvisor and it was our honor to assist you for having wonderful time in Yangon and Bagan in cooperation with Haivenu Tours.

Thanks again for your recommendation to us and we are always here to assist you if you need any further information.