All reviews rooftop bar the river business trip rooms are comfortable nice room pool side speak french district gym congo improvement amenities pizzeria drc compound embassies internet
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Second time stay. With electricity the place is acceptable. This time it was only the computer system which had a blackout for a couple of hours. However, reception staff was flexible enough to check me in regardless. Big advantage: they still offer smoking rooms. Very lavish breakfast and a well looked after location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pullman Kinshasa on a recent business trip and was very impressed with the overall experience. Everyone working whether at the front desk, restaurant or around the compound is friendly and quick to ask if you need anything. Breakfast, which is included in your room is great including fresh juice station (15+ choices), eggs, pastries, etc. The pool was perfect to jump in after a hot day or lounge on the weekends. The hotel has several restaurants and sitting areas, which is nice for a longer stay. Prices are high as typical for the city, but quality of food is quite good. The walking loop by the river is close by if you want to get outside too. Getting a private taxi was easy from the hotel and we ended up using the same person most of our stay. Highly recommend if you come to Kinshasa, make sure to ask for a view of the river if you can too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
PullmanKinshasa, Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Kathryn D,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hôtel.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Roomas are appropriate for the price. The bellhop, Patrick, is spot on at all times. After having left the hotel for travel elsewhere, Patrick recognized my group and was right at hand. However, the noise from the generator in the morning is unwelcomed. Try to stay in a back room.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
PullmanKinshasa, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Jimfin6,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hôtel.
It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guest. I will share your comments with the team and specially with Patrick.
We are sorry for the inconvinience caused by the noise coming from the generator. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measure to address the problem and prevent future occurence. Hoping to welcome you again , we remain.
Sincerly,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay at the Pullman. Clean room and friendly staff. The bar at the roof tube gives you a view of the city and then River. Nice pool and Gym as well. I would go back and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
PullmanKinshasa, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you so much, dear Tinady, for your encouraging word. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I stayed in Hotel pullman for 6 days in Kinshasa. It was my first time so when I was looking for hotels in Kinshasa it was at least among the top 5 hotels. We decided to give the hotel a try with my boyfriend, but at the end my partner had an unexpected event and I had to go alone, when the reservation was already made with his card. To avoid having to change the card we notified them and specified that all the expenses during my stay should be charged to the same card. So they told us that we only had to sign a paper, so we did from Spain and it was ok, but when I had to do the checkout they created a misunderstanding, that I had to get another card to pay the expenses. The question here was the way the 2 receptionists treated me... The service in general was slow, not everything was replaced after the room cleaning. The first night i was left on the dark since the electricity was gone for like 10min, I had no battery on my mobile, no one called me to explain what was going on and I had to go to the reception... If it was a 2 or 3 star hotel I would not comment on all this, but since it is a 5 star hotel, although perfection is not expected, a quite high level is required.

Apart from all that I really had a pleasant stay! It is well located, my room was clean and quite big, and had a nice view of Brazzaville bridge. The live music was magic oh my God! the swimming pool. I am vegetarian and I didn't had problems when it came to finding food. And the breakfast was complete where I met Elena, Belly and also Dorcas (Reception) really excellent personal.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Tabita N,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hôtel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.