All reviews rooftop bar the river business trip pleasant stay room cleaning checking in local food rooms are comfortable reception staff swimming pool nice room speak french patrick gym congo wifi district
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

As it was my first trip to DR Congo and in light of recent political disturbances, I was advised to opt for a hotel in the Gombe district, also referred to as Ville.

Thé location of the hotel is very safe with numerous embassies within a short walk and the River Congo just 5 minutes away.

The hotel is plush, as you would expect from the Pullman. It is also a surprisingly large complex with 2 hotels, a casino, gym and numerous restaurants on-site. I was in the Pullman proper and the rooms were very well appointed.

Breakfast was excellent with a huge choice of food and freshly pressed fruit juices available. I also liked the rooftop bar, which gave a great view across the river to Brazzaville - open evenings only though.

I ate dinner twice. Food was good but expensive - be prepared to pay $8 for a large beer, for example.

So, definitely not cheap but a very high standard of accommodation nonetheless

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sigooch
PullmanKinshasa, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We sincerly hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is a good hotel with a great vibe, the service is good and they have a nice pool area.
The gym facility needs to improve.

And the grand hotel side also need to be renovated.
The food is good but it needs to improve as well - would be great to have more Congolese and African gastronomy, cuisine or touch.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Rooms are large and well maintained. However service is poor. No staff available and toiletries, towels are not replenished or replaced during room cleaning and you need to ring 3-4 times and wait to get the staff to do the needful. Food is good, lobby is large, restaurant and bar is fine

Date of stay: February 2018
PullmanKinshasa, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay at our hotel. We deeply regret that Housekeeping service did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our apologies. In this regard, our new General Housekeeper is working on new procedures for your best satisfaction. Once again we thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stayed here for business and it was more than I expected. Staff was outstanding! If you want a Gym/Pool (see the picture from night with the lit up area above as that is the gym), this is the place to be. Only negative thing I could say was that my aircon did not work so I needed to change rooms (no issue) and I had a huge wet spot on the 2nd floor outside my room. Could never figure out where it came from but it was there for the full three day stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
PullmanKinshasa, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Pullman Kinshasa and for this comment which you agreed to share via Tripadvisor.
I am sincerly sorry for the air conditionning problem in the room. Be assured that this is an isolated case which will not occur in future.
We impatiently expect your next reservation for another pleasant stay among us.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Safe,
accommodating, One stop shop with practically all amenities at walking distances. A place where there is pleasure while on a business trip. Access to a very good menu after 24/7 makes it feel at home.
The plan is to make it our second home for every trip to Kinshasa with all our employees.

Arsène K.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pullman Kinshasa.
We are delighted to read that your stay was enjoyable. Your satisfaction is our greatest achievement!
we hope to welcome you again very soon.