“Good restaurant”

Rocas Restaurant & grill
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Kinshasa
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We went to that restaurant on Friday night. It was good. I had a fish soup and my girlfriend had a pierrade. There were about twenty people. The waiters were friendly and polite. The owner came to our table to ask if everything was all right. We paid about $40.

Rocas T, Gerente at Rocas Restaurant & grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, best service I have experimented in Kinshasa and the food is lovely. I enjoyed the meat on the plancha.
I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

It has been a pleasure spending an evening at Rocas Cuisine. I have been in Kinshasa just for few days for a work trip and having dinner there has definitely made my congolese experience better. Paella was excellent and the price was definitely appropriate. The large wine choice impressed me, the location was nice and clean and the atmosphere warm. I would definitely suggest Rocas to anyone who's visiting Kinshasa, for a spanish taste in the heart of Africa.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I went for the first time to this restaurant with some friends and we had a wonderful time. The restaurant has just reopened after being renovated, and I can say that it has a beautiful atmosphere for either a dinner with friends or a more romantic dinner for two. The menu has many different proposal of dishes and everyone from our group was satisfied. I got some grilled meat with a friend and it was fantastic.
I was glad to see that the restaurant has also a wide selection of wines.
I highly recommend to try this restaurant and don't forget to try their gin tonic (kin tonic).

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I had been told about Rocas before I headed to Kinshasa. I was told to expect the best Spanish cuisine and a fantastic service.

Rocas is a professional outlet that is both popular and extremely well managed.

Arriving was a pleasure as, I was greeted with a sincere smile and a warm welcome.

Food is as Spanish as you're going to get without being in Spain.

Great presentation, extremely authentic flavours, Iberian African at its best! And the prices were both keen and approachable.

Their best dishes combine the following ingredients: a third of pleasant and polite service, another third of authentic and flavoursome food, and one final third of keen and well-honed prices. To your taste, add some friends as company. You're on to a winner!

Thank you Rocas for a great night. My visit to Kinshasa was good but my visit to your restaurant was memorable.