All reviews small mall price point cigar shop great hotel great gym professional service place to stay modern furnishings recommend this hotel rooms are large business trip caprice pharmacy kin varieties microwave meeting
Reviewed 3 August 2018

There is nothing I could have complained about staying at the Kin Plaza:
Location is good in a safe neighbourhood, Rooms are nice and clean, staff is friendly, and a perfect restaurant from breakfast til dining. Also a nice terrace for the hot evenings. Will come back for sure

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank luxmon
Kin Plaza A, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear luxmon,

I am very pleased to read your positive comment from your recent stay with us at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback,these compliments will surely encourage us to keep creating memorable experience to our guests.

Thank you very much and the whole team and I will wait for your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I wholly recommend the Kin Plaza. I am back now, and often return every month or so. My company also sends many of our consultants and staff here when we return to work in Kinshasa. Rooms are great, food is great, staff is great, and the welcome that I receive when I return is always warm, polite and professional. This time Fayol, Elodie, and Benjamin were the excellent front desk staff making me feel at home. Magnifique!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kin Plaza A, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear rgrossmanvermaas,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, and for your recommendations.
I'm very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectation giving you a relaxing and wonderful stay although out.
Your compliments will be shared with our team; as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost in everything that we do.
We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This was my second stay at this hotel. It is located in the Kin Plaza. On my first trip, I did not get a chance to tour the facility. I made sure this time around. Nice restaurant, shops with a staff willing to help at every moment! For business people, there are plenty and well furnished conference rooms. It is a short walking distance to the Congo river, taxis are right outside the front door, clean room and 24 hours dining.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Kin Plaza A, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Kalonji K,

We are pleased to read that you had a happy stay at our hotel and that you had also enjoyed your overall experience from rooms,restaurant to the staff friendliness.
We thank you for choosing to stay at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana and hope to welcome you back soon for another great experience.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

it was a very pleasant experience overall. The only complaint I have is the noisy air conditioner in the room which had a negative impact on my sleep quality. Otherwise, the hotel is recommend very highly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Kin Plaza A, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear besterp2018 ,

Thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience during your stay at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana.

We really appreciate your feedback which will assist us to continuously strive to improve our services and facilities.

We hope you have the opportunity of staying with us at our property in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

It’s my favorite.... and it’s the best by all means ...
Very big rooms .... very clean ....
Very charming staff
Food is more than excellent
Nice activities at night in the terrace ..
The only thing is it’s quite expensive when compared to other countries but still best choice and value of money

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Kin Plaza A, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear mandelajunior,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana.
Thank you for sharing your experience, and It was indeed our pleasure having you as our valued guest.
your compliments about the cleanliness of the rooms and the hospitality of our colleagues will be shared to the whole team.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana and hope to welcome you back soon for another great experience.

Yours Sincerely,