“Consistently tasty meals”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2015

I have eaten here a number of times and the food has always been very tasty with large portions and pretty good pricing. Wow! An affordable family meal in Port Vila!

The restaurant is large and spacious and the decor is all upmarket Chinese restaurant, with white linen table cloths and napkins. I love it. It's a place you could take a large group, your family or just yourself and enjoy yourself each time.

During the day it would have a great view, but there's less to see at night.

The wait staff are lovely and the service is prompt. I told the manager that his staff were wonderful and he apologised to me. Communication break down I suppose. I hope he realises that he has good staff and lets them know.

I will definitely return on any of my trips to Port Vila.

1  Thank kerryandjake

Reviewed 15 February 2015

we ordered white and red fry rice, garlic bok choy and seafood sizzling plate. The White and red fry rice is a common Cantonese dish. When I tasted it, I immediate feel that the chef forget to put salt in the food, I have then continually putting salt in there and stirring through out the meal. However when I tasted the bok choy, I also feel the same! I had to put salt into both dishes. The black pepper seafood sizzling plate has over cooked the fish, so the fish fillet tasted dry and rubbery.

Good luck if you are going there.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

It was a quick and easy meal. Not the best chinese i have had but ok. They have another restaurant that I went to which was excellent! The service was attentive and what a view :-) Drinks were cold and refreshing.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

The food was fantastic. We had a selection of dishes and each was great. The food was fresh. The staff were friendly and helpful.
There weren't many people there (it's obviously the calm before the Christmas storm) but there were enough locals there to build some atmosphere. We were also there at 6pm so prob too early for most people going to dinner.
The view is spectacular. We watched the sun set as dinner was delivered.
I can't fault the place.

Reviewed 27 November 2014

Almost in the heart of the town the view from the dining area was gorgeous. The food was quick to arrive and very tasty. A few mozzies but they were able to provide insect spray. Would definitely go again.