US$27
US$26
The Terraces Boutique Apartments(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$150
Angelfish Cove Villas(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$146
Benjor Beach Club(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$50
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Anabru Pacific Lodge(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
Traveller's Budget Motel(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$63
Agoda.com
US$62
  • Room Service
All reviewserakor islandfamily loftaqua restaurantblue beachchef's dinnerwedding plannermelanesian feastblue housemovie nightspa roompizza nightday tripfishmelanesian nighta short ferry ridefire dancersferry service
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We attended a wedding here in June 2018 and we must say, the service was absolutely phenomenal. Clifford in particular needs to be commended. He made us feel so welcome and nothing was too much drama for him. Give that man a raise!

The resort is beautiful and would definitely visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

During my trip I visited 4 different islands. Some resorts were off the charts, some middle ground , others weren’t so hot.

Erakor island in my experience was middle ground. As always, the staff were amazing as is the case with all my visits. However, I didn’t stay in one of the separate cabanas, I stayed in one of the condo units, so I’m sure it wasn’t as good an experience as it could have been in that regard, nonetheless, I have stayed at other resorts in Vanuatu, in condo units and they were amazing. Unit 33 was not amazing. I had to slay mosquitoes each night before bed or I was eaten alive while I slept. Couldn’t figure out where they were coming from until I noticed a large gap under and on top of the door where they were getting in. Then I decided to go for a lovely walk one day down to the far end of the island on the groomed pathways beyond the accommodations. I stumbled upon quite a number of tombs and headstones. Not far from where I was sleeping. I wasn’t expecting to encounter a grave yard behind my room. Somewhat unnerving. As I continued down the pathway , on both the left and right sides there were literally heaps of garbage , plastic and trash covered poorly with dead palm branches and foliage. It was rather disgusting and a real turn off towards the perception I had built up in my mind of the hopeful paradise location. Aside from these major turn offs, the food was top notch and the staff were amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Haven’t stayed here, but have inspected the rooms, they appear very nice. Have visited the restaurant and used the resort facilities. Food is good and service attentive. We haven’t had a bad result after four visits. Will come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Returning after 25 years, it was like coming home again. Although extended and renovated, its lost none of its charm. We stayed in a honeymoon pool
Villa (21) which was lovely. The restaurant was really good - trying the Island Baked Fish is a must.
Staff are just lovely, always smiling and nothing too much trouble.
Special thanks to Sarah, Annie in the restaurant and Donald driving the ferry!
Great for both adults and young families.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janie H
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Erakor 25 and 26 years ago and loved it. Two kids, about a thousand kilos (mainly mine) and a lifetime later we thought we would see if that tranquil oasis just outside Port Vila still existed... and we were not disappointed. We have just stayed five nights in a Honeymoon Pool Villa and we loved it! The staff were fantastic, the setting sublime and it would be hard to ask for much more from a relaxing island idyll. Not too much had changed, although the bures had been upgraded or rebuilt and the main building is new since our last visit, the feel of the resort remains the same. On arrival we were slightly concerned to hear the small island was fully booked and we were the only guests not part of a wedding party. We should not have worried. The staff went out of their way to ensure we did not feel like an afterthought.
A great, relaxing holidays... we will be back - and we won’t leave it 25 years this time

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple