From the word go when we got in the taxi from the airport, to the water taxi to the resort and when we got to the island everyone was polite & obliging. The room was very comfortable, restaurant was great, water excellent combined with the canoes, paddle boards etc really made the stay enjoyable. Kevin was excellent with organizing activities for the kids and really kept them amused. The Fire dance dinner was like nothing I have witnessed. We also had a Movie and Pizza night on the beach in deck chairs which was great! The staff were all very friendly and helpful, no matter what you asked for. Highly recommend for a laid back enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila