Returning to Erakor after a year was everything we hoped for and more. From the moment we were greeted at the jetty by Peter, till we sadly left the Island and all the wonderful Staff, we were treated to a holiday that exceeded our expectations in every way. To all who worked tirelessly in the days leading up to our arrival to finish the renovations to our Dugong bungalow we give a hugh thanks. The refurbishment that is underway on Erakor will put paid to previous comments that the resort is "tired". So much has been done in the past 12 months - all without changing the essential character that is Erakor.
Sitting in our verandah spa, sipping champagne whilst watching the sun set is just magical, as is the walk through the immaculately maintained gardens to enjoy dinner over the water at Aqua. Newcomer Tyrone is a great addition to Aqua and we especially appreciated the special seafood dishes he and his chefs arranged for us. Aqua staff are attentative withour being overbearing and a special thanks to you all especially Annie who made sure we had a delicious breakfast each day.
The versatile "boys" who care for and entertain Erakor guests are everpleasing, nothing is a trouble. They know who they are...Thanks guys. You make sure everyone gets exactly what they want when they want it. What more can we say. And Lydia....we not only enjoyed your food but also the fun you added to the band later in the evenings.
Esther has magic hands, nothing beats a beach massage, a great innovation since last year.
And of course Lita, Rina and Blandine, you make everything run so smoothly from booking, to welcomes and departures. To those I have forgotten to mention by name we appreciate you just as much.
If you want an unbeatable location, a beautiful lagoon for swimming and snorkelling, great rooms, amenities, and food; and to be made really feel special then go to Erakor.
To Chris, George and Lyndon, keep on doing what you are doing. You have our vote as the Number 1 resort close to Pt Vila. Tankyu Tumas to everyone, we miss you all and will see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila