We stayed at Breakas for a week in January this year with our 3 sons (aged between 18 and 21) and 2 of their girlfriends. Everyone absolutely loved it. The fares are great, the staff are undoubtedly the most patient, friendly and helpful group of people and everywhere you go you walk in beautiful white sand. The breakfasts were full of fruit that will blow your tastebuds off, you can snorkel straight off the beach to a fringing reef about 100m out (the lagoon only got too low to swim in once while we were there and that was at night), the pool is great, it never felt crowded, and the food was good. It was only a 10 min ride into town with buses going past the front gate all the time, and one of the staff (Alfred) takes groups of guests every couple of days on a walking tour of his local village down the road so you get a sense of how the locals live (well worth it). We really couldn't fault it in any way and we were 7 people who all agreed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila