“Hands down some of the best Indian we've had anywhere”
Review of Taj

Taj
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Koror
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Mind-blowing fish Tikka with super fresh ingredients, friendly, professional and well trained attentive staff, very tasty garlic and cheese naan from a proper tandoor and most definitely some of the best cocktails in town. Very tasteful decorations and interior with high attention to detail, convenient location and an owner that shows sincere interest in every customers satisfaction. Generous portions and in my eyes very authentic flavors. Would love to go back again.

Roberttaj, Owner at Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting Taj and a great review. We hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent butter chicken (white meat) and beef curry on their Friday lunch buffet but we also went back for dinner and ordered several chicken dishes. Chicken Vindaloo was spicy but my husband LOVED it and wanted to take Home the sauce - it was so tasty! We also had chicken Masala and an almond type chicken that I don’t remember the full name of which was flavorful and amazing!! Definitely one of the best restaurants on Palau! The garlic Nan and the cheese Nan are made fresh and you can watch the chef making it! We went with our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren and the servers were so gracious and friendly and even let our granddaughter see the Nan-making up close! One of the highlights of our trip!! I also love the hammered copper cups which keep your water cold and are beautiful to drink from!

Roberttaj, Owner at Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review... It was our pleasure to serve you and your family. It is a1lways great to hear from our satisfied customers. Please do stop by again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I ve been working in Palau for almost 2 years as a tour guide. When it comes to recommend a nice and cozy place to my international customers, The Taj is surely the best option I have. Delicious Indian food, excellent and meticolous service, the customer is treated all the time. Robert, the owner, is engaging and friendly with all the guests. To conclude, me and my customers always walked out the Taj with a full belly and very satisfied of the experience.

Roberttaj, Owner at Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you. Your patronage is always appreciated...

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I am not an internet review kind of person, but this lobster was so absolutely amazing that it warranted a 5 star review. Every time I travel to Palau, I always look forward to dinners and cocktails at the Taj. I decided to splurge on the last night of my visit for this trip and I ordered the lobster. I am happy I did as it was the best lobster I have ever tasted. I highly recommend it. I have never seen such a large lobster and the meat was already removed making it easy to eat and it was perfectly cooked in a tasty and flavorful sauce. I will definitely order this again on my next visit. The staff are always friendly and professional and the cocktails are on point each time.

Roberttaj, Owner at Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for visiting Taj, and the great review... Always great to hear from a happy, returning customer.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The Taj is an excellent restaurant. I am not an Indian food maven but we make a point to eat there on every trip to Palau. The tandoori is simply outstanding. I also love their eggplant and samosas. Owner Robert and the staff are very attentive and appreciative of their guests.

Roberttaj, Owner at Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you for visiting Taj and the great review. Always a pleasure to receive comments from our guests. Please be sure to visit us again, soon.