See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The beds are very comfortable and price is very reasonable and close to food and shopping very pleasant area close to hiway access small town feel. Two story building coffee available pleasant staff willing to work with customer. Relaxed atmosphere

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank wolfhawk1
eastinriverwalkhotel, Webmaster at Hotel Eastin Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the many amenities offered at our convenient location. I am happy to hear that you like our comfortable bed, reasonable price and pleasant staff. We look forward to creating that memorable positive stay experiences for you the next time you visit our hotel.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Had great time for readable price the owner even helped load my motorcycle and the room had a mini fridge and microwave .. Would recommend to family and friends ... Great town with lots of historical sites ... Rooms were clean with new carpet and heating and air we will stay there again in the future

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
eastinriverwalkhotel, Manager at Hotel Eastin Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about your brief stay with us. I’m glad we provided just what you needed for your time in the area. We’re pleased to meet this need for many different kinds of travelers. When you need us in the future, we’re sure to be here for you with another great experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2017

It did have a comfortable bed. The paint was fresh. I think the new management is trying. There was a minifridge and a microwave. If it hadn't have been for the smell (strongly old smoker's room) it would've been OK. (It was supposed to be a non-smoking room, but I guess it had been smoking before). My bill was advertised as $59, and I ended up paying $71 (taxes I guess). If I had paid around $40 or $45, I would have thought, that's fair.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hotelier411, Manager at Hotel Eastin Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello ! Guest,
First, I wanted to thank you for taking time to review our hotel. As you have seen, we are still trying to improve hotel rooms. Thank you for letting me know about the smoke odor. I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff.
Our rates are very competitive as per the local market rate structure. The tax rate in Atchison is higher compare to any other cities in state. It is 16.75%.
Please call me at the hotel next time you want to book the room. I will do my best to accomodate you with better pricing for the room.

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Paresh Pakhare

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The room we had was recently painted. New decor and bedding. It was clean and a good value. The man at the desk said they just got new beds. If you are short you may have trouble. The bed was unusually high.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2017

The room looked new and smelled new was also the least expensive in town. I've been in probably 100 rooms and this one had a great price to quality ratio. It was nice to have a pizza hut with a buffet next door

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business