All reviews pizza the air conditioning vision city rooms are large gym business port internet fence express compound speed wing delay
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I stayed here for just over 3 weeks in a 1 bedroom suite which has a kitchen and laundry. The room was modern, clean and roomy an felt more like being in an apartment rather than a hotel which made the stay much more enjoyable.

Location is good, nice to be out of the town.

Also gym is well equipped, heaps of equipment, has classes available and a couple of squash courts.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port Moresby, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear Julius Z,

Thank you for your kind comments we really do appreciate the effort taken to leave a review.

I am glad that you found the hotel to be a "home away from home" this is very much our aim.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I have been a few hotels here in Moresby due to different overnight stays while traveling and HI was great! Staff was friendly, rooms were fairly clean for the most part and overall the atmosphere was great. Food at the restaurant was ok, breakfast was better! The pool is nice and having the bar next to it was even better. It could probably be close to a 5 star but 4 stars are a fair judgement.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Scott S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port Moresby, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Juangenaro,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts on your recent stay.

We very much appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Staff are very pleasant, prefer the express version, meals and outdoor area is great for unwinding , excellent food choice from either menu selection or from the buffet, hand shop on site for all those little things that have been forgotten

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port Moresby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Grant W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you found us a safe and secure option in Port Moresby.

I must agree that our bar and restaurant facilities do offer a relaxing environment to unwind.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great amenities , location and rooms. The hotel recently fully refurbed and looking good.Pool and bar area ideal for catch up . Hotel centrally located to govt and business district.

Staff efficient and friendly

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet good

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your pleasing review, I am most pleased that you found our team to be friendly and efficient.

I must also agree that Gekko bar, located by our pool area is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Port Moresby.

I look forward to welcoming you back to hotel soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Staff were very friendly but service was very slow. Promised maintenance crew to fix tv but never showed up. Bathroom old and outdated. Hit my head on wash basin trying to stand up from toilet. Early morning shower was cold with no hot water available. Flexible reading lamp burnt my thumb and finger when I tried to move it. Still have blisters five days later. Lack of real coffee in room, only decaf.

Room Tip: Try elsewhere
1  Thank DavidandLynneF

Dear David,

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback from your recent stay. Please let me firstly apologise that your stay included the issues listed in your review.

I will ensure that the feedback is shared with the relevant department heads to ensure that we learn and improve.

Once again, thank you for this opportunity to improve