Ways to Experience Bogota Pub Crawl
from US$75.00
from US$45.00
from US$41.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing time! At first I was thinking what in the hell..but the sound and smell of fireworks kept it going!! Lina was so much fun and easy to talk to! I didn’t have a competitive streak but this was tons of fun and the locals enjoy it! Helps when you get treated with a shot and beer! and the fun times just kept going to craft beer tasting at La Milagrosa which I’m still hoping they ship soon! The beer making and tasting the ingredients was awesome and it gave a different perspective to non beer connoisseurs! The selection was awesome and the beer maker is so knowledgeable! It opened my eyes to different kinds of beer they offer and the other taste beer can present! I would totally join this expletive if you go to Bogota!

Lina was the best and even met us up that night to show us around and did clubbing which we carried a bottle of alcohol inside the club teatrico….I’m sure I’m spelling it wrong but it was awesome!!!

Find her and do this experience!!!

LinaBurgosC, Owner at Bogota Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you!! I had so much fun with you guys, it was an amazing tour and a great after tour party :) I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Colombia, and I'm glad I had the chance to show you how fun Bogotá can be!

Reviewed 26 June 2021

I had a great time at the Pub Crawl. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the tour group was relatively small -- but our host Lina managed to make it fun and memorable. Our host took us to amazing venues, and also gave us a taste of local special drinks.
Luckily, the restrictions were lifted and most of the places we visited were fully open. Lina is very knowledgeable about the city, and also the various bars we visited.

Date of experience: June 2021
LinaBurgosC, Owner at Bogota Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Thank you Nissar! I'm glad you enjoyed the bars, the drinks and the whole experience :) It was great having you at the pub crawl, hope you come back to Bogota soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I loved the tour of La Milagrosa Brewery (with beer tasting) and Tejo experience with host Lina. Lina is a FANTASTIC host and everyone we encountered along the tour, from the brewery to the tejo joint, was very kind and accommodating. I was terrible at tejo but it was still very fun to try :)
I can not recommend enough.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This was an excellent choice for our first night in Bogota -- a family group of three personas de la tercera edad and one thirty-something. Our guide was Juliana and she was great. Pick up and delivery to our hotel (93 Luxury Suites and Residences) was flawless. Lots to eat and drink on this tour, so come hungry. Our only suggestion would be to end the tour in a restaurant with dessert options, rather than the two sample sandwiches. We were already pretty full by the time we got there, although the sandwiches were great.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Small group on a Wednesday night, but enjoyable to see a different part of Bogata, Julianna made it very enjoyable..

Date of experience: February 2020