Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$47
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
travelup.comUS$71
All reviews close to the airport airport hotel short stay breakfast buffet el dorado airport early flight great hotel plenty of hot water free airport shuttle hotel room bed was comfortable buro airline minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022

We stayed at Hotel Habitel Prime on arrival in Colombia and wished we'd stayed there before we left as this Hotel Movich Buro 26 was a real let down.

The English speaking male receptionist had an aggressive manner and a huge chip on his shoulder, when I queried there was only one coffee mug in our double room for two people, rather than just apologise and arrange for another to be sent up he tried to convince me that despite our room style being advertised on their website as having coffee making facilities, it doesn't so they had to put them in our room which ultimately made him look pretty stupid because regardless of whether it did or did not have coffee making facilities as standard, they still only put one cup for two people, this unnecessary ego based interaction just set a negative tone for our stay.

Dinner was mediocre for a 5 star hotel, the menu is nothing special and the quality not great, they were unable to bring me a wine pricelist which was just odd.

The room was a decent size, bed was comfortable and shower was hot.

Breakfast was a joke, we arrived early as we had a flight to catch. You can't help yourself to the breakfast buffet due to covid so the staff serve you. My partner ordered an American breakfast but all that arrived was two badly fried eggs. I tried to get toast, the first attempt the waitress must have shown the bread to the toaster for 10 seconds as she gave me broken up pieces of slightly warm and sweaty bits of soggy bread, the second attempt looked more like toast but as he'd only cooked one side the underneath was the same sweaty bit of soggy bread as above, it was embarrassing how can a 5* hotel not be able to toast some bread with a toaster.

The location is however perfect for the airport and the shuttle bus efficient.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Modern well decorated hotel near El Dorado Airport and ideal for overnight connecting flights.
Free deluxe Mercedes Benz shuttle every half hour to and from El Dorado airport.
Ultra comfy rooms with all amenities included.
Professional and nice staff.
24/7 room service.
Excellent value.

Empty minibar in the rooms.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Hotel Movich Buro 26 is a good airport hotel. I had a late afternoon flight into Bogota and a very early flight out the next day. Free airport shuttle made getting to and from the airport easy. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. The food in the restaurant was excellent. I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Excellent location if you have a short stay, stop over or connect…free transportation back and forth to the airport.. excellent restaurant..!!! The food it’s amazing..!!!
Congratulations to the chef.. the quality and flavors are all put together..!!
Good service.. it’s a a great hotel..!!!

Room tip: I prefer to be away from the city… if you need to go.. transportation it’s easy Uber or hotel taxi
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Easy find but hard to find how to enter
Taxi drivers (3-4 different trips) had a hard time finding how to enter
Parked once and the parking guy followed me to the front desk to make sure I paid. Made me feel like a criminal.
Great rooms