“Nice ”

Ranked #56 of 3,338 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cacio & Pepe is a new italian restaurant in Bogota. We serve non traditional contemporary italian food using fresh and mostly local ingredients. We call ourselves a tavern because we take pride in our cocktail and licor program and we invite guests to come for drinks and for dinner alike.
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, tasty dishes and nice surroundings. Overall a pleasant evening and really well presented food.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We had a great lunch at this place! the food was absolutely delicious. I had the lobster and crab ravioli, my boss had a carbonara and my co-worker a shrimp fetuccini. The pasta was very fresh and tasted amazing, my ravioli was smaller in size but pretty filling. We sat outside and it was overall a good experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stop by Casio y Pepe every few weeks. We love the fried Brie and the roasted artichoke appetizers. The bartenders always make great strong drinks. My only pet peeve about C& P is the pizzas, they are not always available (more often then not, you can not order them.) We never get a good explanation for why pizzas are not available on the menu. The wait staff is attentive, helpful and friendly and the patio is lovely.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

It was the second time we went there and we loved loved it! I got the kale/boloñesa pasta and I was in aweeee! Highly recommended. Service was great!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went in for lunch. Pizzas are really amazing so don’t leave without trying.
Meat balls were good and so the mussels. Service a bit slow but the restaurant definitely worth the try.