All reviews full kitchen bedroom and bathroom zona g sitting room long stay lots of restaurants small kitchen boutique hotel late check rooms are big business district home away from home breakfast was included rooms are clean four seasons excellent hotel within walking distance
Reviewed 29 November 2016

First time in this hotel in Bogota. It is near a shopping mall, and walking a little bit further you will find many more shops, supermarkets, etc.
Staff is very friendly and helpful, always attentive to your needs. Rooms are big, but lighting is a serious issue, in particular in the bathroom, that is very dark in spite of three led bulbs.
Breakfast is quite good, with different options.
I did my reservation through a website, but when arriving the fare for the room was slightly higher to the price previously informed, because of some local insurance. Be aware of it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I had a great stay using this hotel as a base. The employees are extremly helpful and friendly and the size of the room was also a great surprise.
The room included kitchen facilities, and allthough I didn't use them atall. It was great with the large fridge.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Carolina S, Guest Relations Manager at Lugano Imperial Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Mrs. Ole j

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to know that your stay was a pleasure for you.

We hope to have you soon to continue serving you as you deserve.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I'm generally a tough critic. This hotel has an amazing staff... Incredibly friendly and helpful. Consistently went out of their way to make sure I had everything I need. Rooms were fantastic. Location was easy, safe, accessible. Price was much better than the larger hotel chains with all the amenities. I want to move in.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Lugano Imperial Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Dear Tara D.

Thank you for sharing your experience, the which makes us happy because we are managing to satisfy your needs with our location, security, rooms, and most especially the care that we provide each of our services.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I travel very often to Colombia. The rooms are large and comfortable. The service is excellent and the quality of employees and management are the very high level. You can be sure that when you need something there will be. 100% recommended

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I travel on business often to Bogota and find this hotel offering a good value compare to others in the area. Their services and price are good and their staff very friendly and polite.

The area is secure and safe. The hotel has taxi available and this is very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business