4 people are viewing this hotel
US$212
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$222
Preferred Hotels
US$116
Hotels.comUS$222
PricelineUS$223
FindHotelUS$240
All reviews living room washer dryer great hotel una experiencia gas stove blue doors hotel room visit bogota a wonderful stay walking distance hotel service great area home away from home business trip zona rosa would highly recommend this hotel the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

This is definitely the place to stay in Bogota. The value is incredible and the hotel is impeccable. Everything from being greeted at the door with a drink, to the top quality amenities and smart technology - we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Mauricio Casas, Director General at 93 Luxury Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Mr@ DougO_202020

Thank you for taking the time to share such a fantastic review! We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 93 Luxury Suites and Residences.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will ensure to share your comments with our team. I am certain that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for me and all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 25 April 2022

If you travel with a family or group this hotel offers a nice two bedroom/ 2 bathroom suite with a living room and full size kitchen (micro wave, full fridge,oven and gas stove top), also a coffe maker (with daily free coffee refills), also they offer a washer dryer (daily fee of about $14), it has a balcony but very small, you can barely stand on.
room cleaning was very good but they do take awhile to clean. we had the breakfast included in our stay and it was good, but the same everyday. location is excelente , very close to the famous Park 93 with lots of restaurants and stores just around the corner.

Date of stay: April 2022
Mauricio Casas, Director General at 93 Luxury Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Dear Mr@ curtools

Reviewed 25 April 2022 via mobile

During our stay in 93 luxury suites, we actually felt we are treated with luxury and that too in very reasonable prices. The staff here is amazing, you ask for something and you are provided with the same instantly. It is located in a very safe and peaceful environment with lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. The Andino shopping mall or Zona Rosa are also 10 mins walking. It was a very comfortable and beautiful stay. 100 percent recommend them.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr@ Aanchmital81

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Great hotel! Modern facilities, the people were extremely kind and helpful! Delicious food in the restaurant and great room service! My favorite hotel in bogota without a doubt! Having tried many hotels in Bogota, I can confidently say that this is best hotel in the high end hotel category!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mauricio Casas, Director General at 93 Luxury Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Dear Mr Andres F

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Always feels like my home in Bogota when I stay at this property. Staff is friendly and very helpful with anything I may need. The Suites are spacious and fully stocked with everything I need to enjoy my vacation. Location is super safe and walkable to many great restaurants and the Beautiful Park 93 is just down the street. I honestly feel like family when I Stay here. A special thank you to Sandra and Elizabeth at reception. Jefferson at the front door. And the wonderful restaurant staff that always knew exactly how I liked my breakfast. Along with everyone else there are too many to name here. I will see you all again soon

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mauricio Casas, Director General at 93 Luxury Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Dear Mr E515Vsandrews