Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$65
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$84
Destinia.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

5 Star Hotel !! Incredible Experience !!
Im coming back in Feb 2022 !! Hotel Staff are Super Friendly and Very Proffessional. They really Step Up to Give a One on One Experience !! Great Rooms to Great Food !! All there Taxi Staff Are Very Trustworthy !!

Room tip: Get Ready For A Warm Welcome !!
Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank F3838PUangelm
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Fantastic place, comfortable bed , large suite, food is great and friendly staff. The restaurant has delicious food, prices are affordable.
I stayed in a suite, with living, dining kitchen and bedroom...I was very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2021

This was a great stay 18 days of value. The interior was a bit dated which is my sole complaint. The services from check in to check out were as good as it gets. Staff was amazing. All staff, front desk, cleaning lady, mini bar restocking lady, spa attendant, door people, restaurant staff. You name the sector and they performed. It's a hotel thst understands service is the key to success. Even with a language barrier all staff did there best to perform. My Wife and I stayed during surgery recovery and the hotel could not have been more accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel for the value and service.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank jthompson822
Reviewed 8 March 2021

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Park House various times in 2004 and most recently in February 2021. It’s a classy Boutique Hotel and it’s service is second to none. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Bogotá.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020

My husband and I stayed at the 101 Park House for about 20 nights (separated in two intervals). We are from the USA, we speak little to no English, and we were traveling to Colombia to adopted siblings. I can't say enough about the excellent staff, cleanliness of the hotel, location in Bogota (close to grocery and parks), menu selections, and accessibility to fabulous car services right out the front lobby door (the drivers were friendly/took care of you/were fairly priced). If you are reading my review, look no further, book with 101 Park House, you will extremely pleased with them...I truly felt as if I was leaving my friends when I left.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
María José Silva, Agency / Consultant at 101 Park House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Dear vaughap,

It is very pleasant for us to know that we met his expectations and those of his family in his most recent stay, for us it was a pleasure to be able to accompany them in this process. Day by day we work towards the full satisfaction of our guests, granting them the best of services in order to offer unique and memorable experiences. We hope that you will return to this your second home in Bogotá soon.