Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
PricelineUS$73
TraveluroUS$52
travelup.comUS$66
1,622 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Great first experience at this hotel. Staff is very friendly and rooms are very nice.
This being my first time, I really enjoy it.
The only downside I found was that using the car ride of the hotel (their own taxi) it was double the rate of a regular taxi.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonia R, Ventas y Mercadeo at Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear Guest:

We appreciate your comments and your preference. We are happy to welcome you every time you visit our city, we are your family here and our hotel is your home.

Thanks again!

ventas@clarionbogotaplaza.com

Reviewed 2 June 2019

The service of the Bogota Plaza Hotel is fantastic! I have stayed there probably over 50 times and it always gets better! The staff is super attentive and remember everything I like and deliver it without having to ask for it. I would recommended to everyone!

Dear Guest:

Thank you for making tClarion Bogotá Plaza a home away from home and for the detailed review. We are happy to know you loved our service and facilities. We hope to see you again on your next trip!

ventas@hoteleshbp.com

Reviewed 27 May 2019

The Bogota Plaza is what you should expect from an hotel, always, in terms of service, value and care.
The staff make you feel at home - with a 5 star service and top of the line comfort.
The property has a great location, even though it’s not central, and it’s easy to access and move from and to.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonia R, Mercadeo y Ventas at Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Guest:

We appreciate you comments and your preference. Your experience is important for all our team and the way you feel in your stays.

Will be a pleasure to serve you soon.

ventas@hoteleshbp.com
Wp: 57 300 6972933

Reviewed 30 April 2019

All the Staff has the best attitude all the time. Rooms are comfortable.
Unfortunately, during my last stay I experienced a decrease in Food Quality. (Room Service related)
I will return if they improve their meals.

Room tip: Improve TV channel configuration. While you are changing channels, it takes a lot of time when a channel is not available.
Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SoniaRuizC, Ventas y Mercadeo at Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2019

Dear Guest:

We appreciate your time and your opinion. We apologyze for the inconvenient you had during your stay, your feedback provide us important information to improve our service. Thank you so much and please give us a new oportunity on your next trip.

Best regards!

Reviewed 23 April 2019

I booked and payed a hotel room for 2 people. When I arrived the lady at front desk told me that its was only booked and payed for 1 person. I showed her the booking reference and the payment, and told her its was booked and payed for 2 people. I had to wait 30 minutes to check in. The next day I told the lady at the front desk to NOT refill the minibar, because I will only stay 2 nights and I wont consume all the products. When I come back I see the minibar refilled with more products. When I checked out they charged me for products I did not even consume. I told the lady what I did consume and she was like: "No, we checked the room and you consumed other products". I told her maybe the one who cleans the room did take it. At the end I did pay for something I did not consume. They charge you for everything.
If you want to use the sauna or spa you have to reserve it. When I asked the lady when can i come back, she said "I don't know when it will be empty".
The taxi drive of the hotel is HORRIBLE her name is Sandra. She drives very bad! We almost had an accident. So I don't recommend you to use the taxi of the hotel.
I won't recommend any one to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SoniaRuizC, Mercadeo y Ventas at Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry about your bad experience at the hotel, please if you can provide us more information about your stay, dates, room number, complete name, so we can inquiere more and get to the bottom of this, if you can write me at ventas@hoteleshbp.com.

We will be waiting for your response.