1,064 results
All reviews summit hotel nice hotel business trip sushi bar recommend this hotel excelent service breakfast buffet northern part luxury hotel stayed here for nights room service is business center safe area taxi service enjoyed my stay gym bathtub
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Before I stayed at this hotel a friend told me this is a popular hotel due to a few movies being shot there. When I got there I realized how true it was because everyday there was some event happening including a hollywood movie shoot one day. Room and bathroom were perfect, spacious, nice and in good shape. Wifi was good and the staff spoke english well. Will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WL911
Sonia R, Mercadeo at Clarion Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

How nice to read your comment, we are a hotel that offers incredible spaces for recordings and we do our best to share these experiences with our guests. Thank you very much for the time you have taken to write, and for choosing us as your place in our city.

We will be happy to have you back with us!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here three times, all business trips, and was very satisfied with each stay. I had no problems at reception checking in/out, and the staff was always friendly. By my second visit several of the restaurant staff greeted me by name.
Some of the rooms have been renovated and in those rooms you must put your room key in a slot by the door to activate the lights. I found the bed to be comfortable. I only had one complaint with one of the rooms and that was with the A/C, but I was able to get a nice breeze from the open window in the evening.
I was glad for the security at the entrances. We went in and out of the back entrance so much that they got to know us. The complimentary breakfast was very good and they always had a good selection of food, fruit and pastries. I used the fitness room once. It was somewhat small but pretty well equipped. The treadmills faced the window and I could watch the people on the street while using the treadmill.
The restaurant at the top had an awesome view of the mountains. There is a grocery store close by, and several good restaurants close. If I ever go back to Bogota I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your valuable words and for always staying with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoy all of our services, location and facilities.
We will always be your family in Bogota, please count on our unconditional support when you need it.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The hotel was as expected, very well located near Calle 100 and 15. It has everything as needed, didn't get the chance to check the amenities, but the rooms were super nice, beds comfortable, wifi speed superb!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest:

We are very happy to read your comment, know that your stay exceeded your expectations is the best prize that our team we can receive. Our work is aimed at the tranquility of our guests, We enjoy the satisfaction in helping people and make their life better.

For all of these reasons, you always count on us.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Nice, but overcrowded Hotel in a safe and well located area of the city.
Everything was fine. Rooms ( standard) are small but ok and clean. Closet is very small. If you are staying longer and you have somewhat more clothes to be hang up then it starts to get difficult...
The only thing I have some complaints is the incredibly slow reception. Although having received all information via Booking.com nothing was prepared. Everything needed to be entered again. In the time it took to enter the few information for me, I would have managed to enter the information of at least 20 new customers... Even worde we arrived in the early morning so the room was not available, which is ok. So I left luggage, payed the stay in advance, but when I came back in the afternoon tired, with the expectaction that I just have to pick up my room card and luggage and cood go to relax, nothing was ready!
Everything needed to be entered again! And it took almost the same amount of time as in the morning! Couldn‘t believe it!
At checkout ( in the early morning) they had a complete blackout of the system. I couldn‘t get my bill. As I left my luggage and had the intention to return to pick it up in the late afternoon I told them that this would be no problem, if I could get the bill later. But they told me that this would not be possible as it would take the whole day to get the system back to work. They promissed to send the bill via email... It did not arrive until now 48 hours later)...
So for a buisiness trip I can‘t recomend this hotel as the reception is unfortunately non-professional.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sonia R, Mercadeo at Clarion Bogota Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest:

We are very pleased to receive your comments and know your suggestions. Unfortunately, our system presented a fault so the operation was affected, however, we will review the procedures established for these situations and we will make the necessary adjustments to avoid future similar situations.

Please receive our apologies and give us a new opportunity to change your feeling of discomfort.

ventas@bogotaplazahotel.com

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Good hotel.Annoying the security at the entrance... always asking if I was a guest of the hotel (in particular a Police Lady)... Really Annoying. The other part was good, nice room, and the restaurant was fine.

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to leave your comment, we apologize for the perception you had of our security team.
We have a security protocol in all our entrance areas and our staff is on rotating schedules so you probably met different people and for this reason the question was asked several times. We will review this procedure to determine what improvements we can make.

We hope the opportunity to serve you again!

ventas@bogotaplazahotel.com