3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SofitelUS$200
Expedia.comUS$180
Hotels.comUS$180
TravelocityUS$180
travelup.comUS$198
Destinia.comUS$201
1,404 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel perfect location four seasons the entire staff rooms are spacious few blocks driver security
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022

I've been staying at this hotel for 25 years, including long three stays in 2002.

The service is ranks with the best five star hotels I've been anywhere - including New York, London, Shanghai, and elsewhere. The staff and management have a true culture of excellence that never falters. I'm always stunned that they continue to surpass their already outstanding work.
This is the best location in Bogota, without doubt. Rooms are really comfortable, and the food is wonderful (I'm a diabetic and vegetarian, and they cook whatever I want, even though it's not on the menu).
Countless accolades!!

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stib Acosta, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Dear jimmyktown

What a flattering and gratifying comment we have received about your stay at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia.

It is a pleasure for us to know that we are at the height of the great hotels in the world and that although the years have passed, you can still feel in every space of our hotel that effort that our colleagues make to maintain quality, as well as that heartfelt service that encourages them to be ready to serve always with a great disposition.

I will share your comments with our team to motivate them to continue surprising you as they did 25 years ago. I am sure that these comments will serve as an encouragement to all our staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the last one.

Reviewed 4 June 2022

I highly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The location is central to restaurants, shopping, bars, etc. It's conveniently located to other popular parts of Bogota. What really stood out is the customer service by the entire staff. From the help offloading our bags, to the front desk, to the services, etc. - the staff truly makes this an unique and wonderful place!
When checking into the room, they provide fresh fruits & a Covid bag (sanitizer, masks, etc.).
I really appreciate help from Gina and Juan. Gina messaged a few days before asking about Covid tests required to return home. Juan went above and beyond to help me with various items throughout my stay.
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear flab19

We appreciate very much to know that you had a wonderful stay in our beloved hotel.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and that from the person who received your luggage and all our colleagues who had to do with you in all your needs were always up to the quality of service you deserve.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and will make a very special mention to Gina and Juan, who with their service attitude contributed to make your stay unforgettable. I am sure these comments will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continually improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for your kind comment and we hope to see you again soon on another great trip with us.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 May 2022

This is a great hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable beds and rooms, quiet location. Amazing breakfast and close to many great restaurants and shops. Clean rooms with daily local fruit. Everything you would need for a comfortable stay including COVID test and drivers if needed.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stib Acosta, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2022

Dear U3158RZsteveb

We greatly appreciate your comments about your stay at the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia.

It is always a pleasure to know that you were able to enjoy our wonderful hotel with its unbeatable service as well as its magnificent location with its streets full of the best gastronomic options and the best luxury stores for shopping. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure these comments will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as enjoyable as the last.

Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

My experience right from airport pick up to the last day of my stay was exceptional. The staff were friendly and helpful in every way. The hotel is centrally located in Zona Rosa and close to so many fantastic restaurants and walkable to the Chapinero and Parque 93 neighborhoods. I had to do a PCR test before departing to my next destination, the hotel staff arranged everything for me, the lab tech came to the hotel for the test and it was so convenient. The lab spelled my name wrong on the results and the hotel staff sorted it out immediately without me having to make any efforts. They provided great food recommendations, being a single female traveller, safety and comfort is of utmost importance and this hotel has both - even the bath products in the room were luxurious. Highly recommend a stay here and I can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stib Acosta, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022

Dear Shelley Kulle,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team who will be very excited to see that your efforts to provide quality service from the heart resulted in this memorable review.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and your valuable recommendation, and we hope your next visit will be as enjoyable as the last.

Sincerely yours,
Stib Acosta Castro
Reception

Reviewed 3 March 2022

We had a three night stay at the Sofitel a few weeks ago. It is wonderfully located with many great restaurants within a few blocks. The hotel is beautifully appointed and decorated. Our room was lovely with a terrific shower! Also, housekeeping was positively stellar. We slept late every day, and no matter the hour, housekeeping was perfect when we returned to our room late in the afternoon.
But nothing can make up for the extra special service we received. We went to a wedding in another town and left our passports and wallets in the hotel safe! We needed the passports to check into our next hotel, and the way the front desk handled this - and in such a timely fashion - was wonderful. When we returned a few days later to pick up our personal items, they were in a large envelope with a complete inventory attached. Additionally, we were flying back to the US later that evening and had not been able to find a lab open to perform our COVID tests. The front desk at the Sofitel arranged for a technician to come to the hotel and administer our tests. One hour later, we were on our way to the airport - crucial personal items recovered and our test results in our inboxes. I cannot thank the staff at Sofitel enough. What a wonderful experience!

Date of stay: March 2022
Stib Acosta, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear evansaunt02

So pleased to read you had an excellent experience with us while in Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, I am glad to know that you enjoy of our perfect customer service.

It is a shame that you had to left, please do come and see us again soon!

Kind Regards,