3 people are viewing this hotel
Sofitel
US$162
US$144
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$128
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Expedia.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
travelup.comUS$164
1,405 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel perfect location four seasons the entire staff rooms are spacious few blocks driver security personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019

The hotel is located in the restaurant area, about 30 mins from downtown where all the sites are. The rooms are large, comfortable bed and security is great. The breakfast buffet had a lot of options and you could order eggs as well.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dianepC4152VV
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear dianepC4152VV,

So pleased to read you had a great experience with us while in Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, I am glad to know that you enjoy of our breakfast, our prime location and our large rooms and comfortable beds.

It is a shame that you had to left, please do come and see us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2019

The hotel is one of the better ones in Bogota and if it meets your budget then I would highly recomend it. The staff were very professional - spoke some English. The food was very good - especially the breakfast. The rooms were clean. There are a couple of nice restaraunts within walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank KD_loves_travel
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Dear KD_loves_travel,

I truly appreciate you are taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Thank you for highlighting our very professional staff service, our good breakfast, and our prime location. I am happy that we were able to provide you a very comfortable stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

This is one of the finest hotels in Bogota Colombia, sharing the same Street with the Four seasons hotel.
It is a hotel mainly targeted at the executive business market where most of the guest goes out early in the morning and come back late for rest.
Spa services are outstanding and the service is outstanding
the Concierge is very well conected and they can reserve you any restaurant or place that you need
Highly recomended since its in the middle if the T-Zone witch has all the fun you need after a long business day

Room tip: Choose somethingaway from the elevators, high floor the are is very active in the night
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dream32937058774
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear Dream32937058774,

I sincerely appreciate you are taking the time to share this review of your recent visit. Thank you for highlighting our outstanding spa service and prime location. Our concierge is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that he will be pleased to hear of your kind words. I am happy that we were able to provide you a pleasant stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The rooms are good sized and renovated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable which you don’t always find. The buffet breakfast has a lot of options for everyone. The staff and service was top notch. They were renovating the street out front which was a real bummer but other than that everything else was great.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Josh M

Dear diane P,

I truly appreciate you are taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Thank you for highlighting our good sized and renovated rooms, our staff service and our comfortable beds. I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2019

Always try to stay in an Accor Group hotel and again I have been left fully satisfied. Excellent and safe location in Zona Rosa. Everything a business or tourist needs is both in the hotel and very nearby. I will continue to stay here in my future visits.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Tour02525884383
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Dear Tour02525884383,

I truly appreciate you are taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I am glad to know that you enjoy of our excellent and safe location. I am happy that we were able to provide you a great stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in the near future!