4 people are viewing this hotel
US$144
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Sofitel
Expedia.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
ZenHotels.comUS$165
1,405 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel perfect location four seasons the entire staff rooms are spacious few blocks driver security personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019

very well located
friendly staff
rooms are quiet and the bed is excellent
don't miss the breakfast. It is very rich, lot of local and international products. The dining room is very confortable and quiet
the price is cheap compared to other hotels from this category

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank stesto
Stib A, Owner at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Dear Mr. Stesto,
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this review of your recent visit. Thank you for highlighting our super friendly and helpful staff service and our comfortable rooms.I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in the near future!
Kind regards,
Stib Acosta Castro
Front Desk Coordinator

Reviewed 5 August 2019

The service, food and the attention of the hotel staff is the best. The rooms are the best in the area. The location is perfect, is near the zona T where most of the best Pubs are located. Is a very nice and secured area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rickynazario

Dear Mr. Nazario Ricky, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia. Thank you for highlighting our fantastic staff , our outstanding and comfortable facilities. I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Stib Acosta Castro
Front Desk Coordinator

Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

This us by far the best hotel. If you want to wake up in the morning to a French press of coffee with warm froth milk fresh home made pastries this hotel is for you.

The doormen are the best. As soon as they see a car coming at least 3 men are there to help you. From opening the door to taking luggage to asking how your day is..

Then you get to the reception area. The front desk is absolutely the best. They accommodate you to know end. Their motto is we are here to make you happy. The rooms are huge. The maid service is impeccable. Everyday you come into your room and there it is tea and cookies. By the way did I tell you about the fresh fruit you get when you first check in. I told them my favorite fruit and there it is a bowl of it.

Colleagues I know stay at the jw marriott when I tell them about my experiences here they are jealous. I don't understand his this hotel is not rated #1. Sofitel you set the bar real High. I can't wait to stay at your other properties.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nat G
Stib A, Owner at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Dear Nat G

Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

Thank you to all the staff at the Victoria Regia. They were very accommodating in helping us on our first visit to Bogota. Christhen, our concierge, went above and beyond in helping us! Kudos to a job well done! We will certainly recommend this Sofitel property and hope to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PTN94
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear PTN94,

So pleased to read you had a wonderful experience with us while in Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, Cristhian is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that he will be pleased to hear of your kind words. I am happy that we were able to provide you a memorable stay.

It is a shame that you had to left, please do come and see us again soon!

Regards,

Yanelis Sepulveda
Guest Experience & Concierge Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2019

Location is important in Colombia, and this part of Bogota is safe, comfortable and easy to walk around. Plus good restaurants. Having said that, it is a little distance from places of interest and local culture, but a car-and-driver is inexpensive so you can go wherever you need to go

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank PeterC489
SOFITELBOGOTA, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Dear PeterC489,

I truly appreciate you are taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Thank you for highlighting our prime location. I am happy that we were able to provide you a good stay.

Kind regards,