1,170 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel concierge staff restaurants and shopping fitness room walking distance excellent location andino mall room service great bed great area comfortable rooms four seasons breakfast buffet the entire staff safe area junior suite
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

As you would expect this is a very well-run and organised hotel with comfortable rooms and good facilities. Check in was friendly, efficient and welcoming. The room was smallish but very well furnished with a great bed and very good bathroom. Breakfast was very good with lots of choice and efficient service. The bar staff were also excellent. The hotel organises taxis at a very reasonable price and with very friendly and careful drivers. The location is great; a very short walk to lots of restaurants and shops. The hotel is definitely highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear ianf22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. I am delighted to hear that we surpassed your expectations during your recent stay. We take great pride in providing the best service that is friendly and anticipatory to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed here for a two days in early December. The hotel rooms are very nice. Most importantly the staff was extremely helpful helping to accommodate changes in plans and helping up with transport and dining options.In particular I want to thank Erika and Fabian who went above and beyond to help us during our stay. The area seemed very safe and is walking distance from good restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend this hotel. Muchos gracias Erika y Fabian!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Soldmesongs
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Soldmesongs,

We have a great team who displays a genuine care and service to our guests. I am happy that Erika and Fabian were able to leave you with a delightful memory by helping you with all your needs during your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Location, service, decor were in line with our expectation.
One of the best breakfast buffet experience of the last three years.
Delicious, plenty of variety and well plresented. A gem!
Concierge service was accurate and all the service staff professional and charmy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear ROBERTO G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. I am delighted to hear that we surpassed your expectations during your recent stay. We take great pride on our buffet breakfast and in providing the best service that is friendly and anticipatory to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This hotel places something on top of the mattress to make it softer, I wish I'd asked for mine to be removed! Other than that this is a good hotel adjacent to the Four Seasons in a street with many super restaurants so no need to travel. Hotel breakfast is excellent with many choices.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Christo8,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your wonderful comments after your recent visit. We are delighted to read that we met your expectations, I will be grateful if you could contact me directly at anamaria.solorzano@sofitel.com, so I can update your guest profile so we can have your bed according your preference, during your future stays.

We truly look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sofitel Victoria Regia in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Location cannot be bettered. Superlative restaurants opposite. Top Bogota shopping minutes away. Staff absolutely delightful, could not be more helpful. I very much doubt there is a better hotel in Bogota.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear highlandspring,

Firstly, may I start by thanking you for choosing us for your stay at Bogota.

I am so grateful for your lovely comments, and pleased to learn that you found the hospitality from the team, so delightful and that the location and service overall, was so excellent.

On behalf of us all we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Thank you once again!