1,170 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel concierge staff restaurants and shopping fitness room walking distance excellent location andino mall room service great bed great area comfortable rooms four seasons breakfast buffet the entire staff safe area junior suite
Reviewed 3 November 2015

It was my first visit to this hotel about 2 weeks ago and unfortunately it was a very short one, for business reasons. The hotel is in a lovely area, and the building fits in seamlessly with the surrounding architecture, which I always appreciate. The inside of the hotel is just as welcoming, not too big and overwhelming as most international hotels in Latin America. The staff were amazing, they took spent time showing me around and they also booked me an appointment at the hairdressing salon near by, where one stuff member also accompany me to. The rooms are great, lovely style. Food is excellent and breakfast also offers col pressed green juice: loved it. Unfortunately I didn't have time to try the spa, but will definitely go back for a longer stay next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara M
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear Guest,
We feel much honored to know that you appreciated the services provided by our team. Comments like the ones you shared, certainly moves us forward to achieve the excellence in service.
Once again thank you very much for your feedback, and if your travels should bring you back to Bogotá once more, we do look forward to welcoming you back.
Best Regards

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely hotel, good service, very helpful staff. Rooms were cleaned properly and the breakfast buffet was surprisingly good. I can't review on the price vs value because it was a business trip. But I had a positive experience.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding our property and your last stay with us. Your comments were received with great satisfaction, as they confirm our commitment to providing authentic hospitality and to making a difference in the lives of those we touch every day.
I hope to welcome you again very soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Staff at this Sofitel location exemplifies the meaning of top class hotel hospitality. Always a pleasant relaxing experiences during my stays here. When I am traveling through all the cities in Central and South America for business, I usually schedule Bogota Sofitel as my last stop before I head back home to unwind after a long grueling trip.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear Guest,
I am very glad to hear you were happy with your choice of staying at the Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia during your business trips and that you always received the service you were expected from a Sofitel. We hope to welcome you back in the near fiture.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

One of the best hotel experiences I have had.

Unsurpassed service, wonderful breakfast, beautiful room, perfect location in the Zona Rosa, right in the middle of everything.

This is THE place I will stay at future trips to Bogota.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Guest
The quality of our service is of up most importance to us and I am delighted to know that you had the opportunity to fully experience our ambassadors’ passion for excellence.
Our relationship with our guests is very important to us. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Hotel is pretty good. I normally reserve the Jr. Suite which is very spacious with a smoking terrace. Staff is very very good. Food can be improved in the breakfast because variety isn't what an European sofitel normally offers. This is the first sofitel doesn't impress me with the morning breakfast

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia. Excellent service is what we strive to be known for therefore your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to improve upon our services and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.
Thank you for your kind words and please come back to visit us again soon!
Warm regards