2 people are viewing this hotel
US$130
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$129
Destinia.com
US$103
Hotels.comUS$129
PricelineUS$130
FindHotelUS$136
All reviews design hotel great hotel excellent breakfast bog toilet
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I traveled here in mid-march with my husband for a 2 night stay. The hotel was very well designed, feeling like a luxury boutique hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean and comfortable. Other amenities such as the rooftop pool and lounge is very beautiful as well. The morning breakfast spread was one of the most impressive I've seen!

My only downside was the location. The hotel seems to be on a busy business /commerce street, surrounded by buildings. When we arrived, we were surprised with how "dead" the location is, considering the positive location reviews that I read.

Date of stay: March 2020
Coordinadora M, Marketing Coordinator at B.O.G. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Dear jchasson,

We are very happy you had a good stay with us, about our location we have several shopping malls, restaurants and sites to visit near by walking distance, we're sorry to hear you didn't get to experience them but hope to see you soon so we can be at your service!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Very well located luxurious hotel where we stayed a week.
The staff was amazing especially Carlos who was so helpful in particular when we were sick.

The hotel is beautiful. The day always starts with a delicious breakfast followed by a swim in the superb heated pool.

The suite was very comfortable with an amazing bathroom

Overall a great place I would definitely go back to!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Coordinadora M, Marketing Coordinator at B.O.G. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Gastronoli,

In name of the hotel we thank you so much for your review and are very glad you had a great time in our City! We hope to see you again very soon!

Sincery,

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Located in a nice upscale neighborhood, modern and stylish hotel. Nice restaurant and bar. Rooms are also nicely decorated, I recommend the business rooms as they are larger than the standard rooms (for me Standard would be a bit too small).
Nice pool and bar on the rooftop.

Staff are all very friendly and helpful. They make you feel comfortable. This is really nice here. Only point that could be improved: more manager attention would make operations more fluid (sometimes things are forgotten etc, and therefore a manager could help further improve this aspect - not really a major problem just a small hint).

Definitely a very nice hotel which I can recommend.

Dear TandTSwitzerland,

We thank you so much for taking some of your time in writing this review. We hope you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in beautiful big rooms, with floor to ceiling windows. Nice pool on the roof top, free bottles of water. Very modern and upscale hotel. One of the best breakfast spreads I’ve seen in a long time! We had a mix up with our reservations and Angél did a great job accommodating us. We were also with a small baby, so everyone went above and beyond to help. Many people spoke English and EVERYONE in the hotel was so accommodating and nice. I don’t remember people’s names but the two bell boys who were learning russian were accelerant. The breakfast staff did a great job. Would recommend to ANYONE in Bogota.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Coordinadora M, Marketing Coordinator at B.O.G. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear TravelDoorsOut,

We appreciate this review so much, we were very happy to see you enjoy our city and our hotel, we do hope to see you again very soon!

Sincerly,

Reviewed 27 February 2020

After my few days in the Amazon I was ready for the creature comforts and B.O.G. delivered. Wonderful shower, comfy bed and linens and even a private terrace. I had dinner at the restaurant which was outstanding (I had the salmon). The next night I went up to the rooftop terrace since it was my last night in Bogotá I wanted to see the view and the pool. Unfortunately there was a private party going on so I wasn't allowed to even have a drink. I was disappointed especially since the rooftop bar/pool was one of the reasons why I stayed there. So I had dinner downstairs at the bar which really good. Excellent ceviche and lovely bartender who was very patient with my broken Spanish.

Room tip: My room was too warm for me and apparently couldn't be helped so I kept my terrace door open which lent to the noise level.
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank delilah22
Coordinadora M, Marketing Coordinator at B.O.G. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear delilah22,

We thank you so much for your wonderful review and hope to see you again very soon in our hotel so can enjoy a drink at our rooftop!!