“Great choice to enjoy Bogota nightlife”
Review of El Bandido Bistro

El Bandido Bistro
Ranked #62 of 3,348 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

El Bandido, a sort of hidden gem in Bogotá, will allow you to enjoy great premium food, top of the shelf cocktails and listen to live music.

In case you'd like to sample some premium drinks after your meal, this restaurant also features a "hidden" small bar at the end of the place (El Enano). Try not to miss it. Despite its very small size, El Enano provides a great place to enjoy a premium drink.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great, vibrant atmosphere. Live music. Appealing dishes and fine dining. The crowd is mostly comprised of young adults. Reservations recommended (Even on weekdays)

1  Thank JoanFerrer2512
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

El Bandido is my favorite place in Bogotá when I want to go to somewhere more than just a restaurant. There is always either a DJ or live music, this time it was only a DJ although I prefer live music, but it was very good anyway.

I will return to El Bandido every time I go to Bogota!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The host should really be fired. I can’t judge the food since when we arrived at 6.50 pm we were told there was no table available while the place was completely empty! I asked what time people had made reservations for and he said 8.30. So I said that’s wonderful we will be done by then but he just refused and was so nasty. When I asked how long we would wait for two he said he didn’t know. I honestly do not recommend this place. Terrible image of the usually friendly Colombians!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This restaurant was perfect for our small group. The atmosphere is lively and the food was delicious. The live band made for a great atmosphere and the service was excellent. I would definitely return! I would recommend making a reservation as the seating is limited and groups seemed to stay for quite a long time to watch the music.