Lowest prices for your stay
US$167
US$137
Hotels.comUS$167
PricelineUS$167
TravelocityUS$167
All reviews corona bar large balcony family suite beautiful view of the mountains washer dryer included breakfast is rooftop bar full kitchen home away from home hotel is located top floor rooms are spacious definitely stay here again perfect hotel excellent stay visiting bogota minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I regularly come to Bogota, for business and pleasure, and this hotel is by far my favorite . Location is great, rooms are huge and luxurious, views are incredible and you can also enjoy them from your own private terrasse. Top hotel floor hosts a trendy bar/restaurant while rest of the hotel remains quiet. Amenities and service are great. I could not ask for more. Will definitely return

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Travelled to Bogota for the President's Day weekend. Recent COVID protocol required a negative COVID test out of the US and back. Tremendously concerned on the logistics of a negative COVID test within 48 hours from Bogota I contemplated cancelling. I took a leap of faith and contacted the Salvio Hotel to inquire on the probability of getting a COVID test over the weekend and turned around within 48 hours! To my surprise, the hotel Director ( Mr Parra) arranged a local laboratory to come to my suite, administer the test and have results within 24 hours, I was floored! That was the start of my eclectic experience with the quality of service and experience at the Salvio.

I was greeted at the airport by private transportation the hotel arranged for quality and safety. A worthwhile investment and an appreciated recommendation by the hotel. I was led to my suite on the 9th floor that had a wonderful view of the beautiful Parque 93 and East /West views of Bogota. The suite offered a 180 degree wrap around balcony that took my experience to another level, absolutely gorgeous and jaw dropping. I was left in awe and speechless.

The suite itself was roomy and amazing with quality fixtures throughout, Kitchenette, living room, walk in closet, safe and beautiful bathroom with rain fall shower head for extra relaxation.

The hotel is perfectly located to gorgeous parks, and El Andino mall. You don't have to leave the hotel to go to nice restaurants as inside the hotel you have the Corona Bar on the 11th floor. This is place is bustling with people due to the quality food, atmosphere and beautiful people. For the public to get in the line was long, however being a patron at the hotel will get you privileged access. You can also dine at delicious Italian restaurant at ground level. If you would rather dine at your beautiful balcony, room service is available from these restaurants. There literally is no reason to go anywhere else with the views of your room!

To add to your experience you can go to the onsite gym and spa. I made an appointment for a 1 hour massage that was heavenly, tremendously relaxing and therapeutic. All in all every single associate of this hotel was courteous, with the highest levels of service. They treat you like a valued family member.

If you are traveling for pleasure or business, you WILL NOT find a better quality value and experience than the Salvio, trust me. I cannot wait to travel again as this hotel will be my only choice when traveling to Bogota. You cannot go wrong with the Salvio.

Room tip: All rooms are well situated.
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed two different times over the course of our adoption. We can’t say enough good things about our Salvio stay. The staff was attentive, professional and very friendly. We were treated like family. We loved the breakfast each morning and enjoyed the view. During the adoption process, it was so nice to have a place that felt like home. The hotel was very Covid-conscious. Salvio will be our Bogota stay when we come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2020

The architectural quality, the free height inside the rooms, uncommon in a contemporary hotel, the city selection of furniture. On the other hand, the quality of service and the kindness of all the staff has been exceptional. I consider today the best hotel in the city

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Like some other reviewers, we stayed at the Salvio for an extended visit to Bogota during the finalization of our child’s adoption. We could not have been happier with the accommodations. A few things that made the hotel particularly comfortable for our stay was the washer/dryer, large shower, dishwasher and enormous closet that stored all of our clothes and suitcases. We had enough room to fully unpack, so we truly felt at home during our stay. The hotel felt comparable to a modern studio high-rise in any metropolitan US city.

Andres, the manger spoke perfect English, and was always gracious and helpful! He ensured we had everything we needed. When we return, we will absolutely stay at the Salvio again.

Date of stay: October 2020