US$107
US$61
Hotel 84 DC(Bogota)
US$102
US$80
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$80
US$43
Masaya Hostel Bogota(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$49
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Casa Galeria(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$60
12:12 Hostels(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$34
US$24
Casa Bellavista Hostel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$17
Hostelworld.com
US$166
US$131
US$122
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

All reviewsfree coffee all daysingle roomgreat locationla candelariacute dogbotero museumwell equipped kitchencommon areasoffer breakfasthome away from homecapital cityprivate roomstayed nightsa great staywithin walking distanceincluded breakfastnice breakfast
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Great Hostel, I happened to stay there a couple of times, the staff is so lovely (congrats to Sophie & Daniel), a good breakfast is included, the location is perfect (very close to Bolivar Square), and it's perfect to anyone who has a few days in Bogota and want to discover La Candelaria

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Don E
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I stayed 5 nights, my first bedroom (2S) was quite nice except the fact that there's only a small window to the hallway and my neighbour from next door was very noisy and I had the sadness to find out that he was a homophobic person :-(
My second bedroom (13) was small and without window but cheaper.
The common areas are cosy and you can really feel at ease, you can use the computers and the kitchen ( the smell of moisture can be annoying here).
Breakfast is served till 11am (for the sleeping lovers :-) )

The high point to stay there is the very good location in Candelaria and most of all : the staff is really kind, helpful and friendly, thank you Fabian, Sophie and Luis for your help and smiles !

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time at this hostel. There was a very diverse range of travellers during our stay - it’s generally quiet (if anything I would have to apologise for being the drunk waking everyone up one night) Love how secure it is and I enjoyed hot showers throughout the stay (as well as being provided a towel). Very well located too!
The slight grumbles stopping the full marks
1- wifi didn’t work in my room
2- breakfast wasn’t the best (but I do appreciate the effort)
3- bed was a tiny bit uncomfortable

Prices were in accordance to the rest of Colombia (we paid 24k for a 6 bed dorm) and I would consider this very fair!
Thanks for a great stay :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The owner of the hostel is very rude, doesn’t have a lot of patience to help out, breakfast is awful - toast and some jam, can’t smoke inside and can’t sit after 9 cause you’ll make noise.
Send out some laundry and it came back small and dirtier

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Tal B
SophieMartinik, Owner at Swiss Hostal Martinik, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. Let me begin by saying I have been patiently awaiting your review. I obviously knew it was coming. Let me continue on a little rant. You were incredibly awful guests to have in the hostel. We made you aware during check-in that this is not a party hostel. You proceeded to take the covers off the bunk beds, putting them on the floor where you had a booze picnic. You spilled alcohol and red bull all over the covers and floors, left food out and were very loud (regardless that another person was trying to sleep in the 6 bed dorm, which he complained about). Then you left, leaving behind your mess. When you returned, you were loud again, bothering many guests, so yes, we asked you to be quieter at 9 pm. Otherwise, quiet hours begin at 11 pm, or midnight on weekends. Because of the mess you made in the room and the strong smell of red bull, you decided to sleep in the TV room, turning out the lights, making my guests uncomfortable to stay there, too. We tried to make you comply with the rules, to no avail. Many guests were upset at your disrespectful behavior. In the morning, when I made you aware you could no longer stay in the hostel, you screamed at me and my staff as well as at two of my guests who were standing up for us. You left, screaming at me to go $#@! myself. Wow. Please, be aware that once you left, many guests clapped and laughed. We were all incredibly relieved that we would no longer have to deal with your incredibly rude, entitled and disrespectful attitudes. You have been blacklisted from this establishment, obviously. So, thanks for your review, it serves me well as guests looking for a quiet hostel will see that we do not accept this type of immature behavior in this establishment. Have a nice trip

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This hostel offers exactly what it says: a clean place, calm atmosphere and good service. A good place to easily settle in and start your travelling. Breakfast included and free coffee and tea are a nice plus! Makes your money worth. Staff is friendly and helpful. Don't go here if you want a party hostel or if you don't like dogs. 5 stars!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thanks, well said. we are not a party hostel, we are a relaxed and quiet place to spend a few days. Also, you are right, I have pretty cool staff. They are always prepare to help our guests plan their days and trips. i am very lucky to have them. As for being clean, I firmly believe I have the best cleaning lady in all of Colombia, her name is Lisbeth and she is my gold star. I often think what would i do without her. Thank you so much for the great review. Hugs and have a great trip. and maybe, we will see each other again one day? More hugs.