Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$45
FindHotel
US$37
Hotels.comUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
ZenHotels.comUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

Absolutely charming. The hotel is very pretty, a reformed house located in the exclusive G (for Gourmet) zone in the neighbourhood of Rosales, Relatively close to shopping centres and the financial centre of the Chile Avenue.

Breakfast was delicious, I particularly loved the traditional arepa and pandebono, amazing fruit and juices, tasty smooth coffee.

Really enjoyed my room, nice and stylish, and with plenty of space for my clothes on the wardrobes, and a wide window to a road that is quiet at night.

I didn’t dine at the beautiful small restaurant but is my understanding that is well known as one of the best in the area

All great! But what made my experience unforgettable was the staff. Every single one of them made me feel at home, greeting me with a smile, anticipating my needs and and really caring for me. Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
LaQuintabh, Director General at Hotel bh La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am pleased to know that your stay was unique and unforgettable. I hope your next visit will be as rewarding experience as the previous one.

Reviewed 4 October 2019

Stayed here twice in the same week for three nights altogether. Clean, comfortable rooms. Great location for my purposes. Quiet rooms, Friendly and willing staff, though front desk a little disorganised. The restaurant is a separate business, and the hotel levies 10% on any restaurant charges.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel is strategically located, just in the business center of Bogotá; at the same time, it’s located near of G zone in Bogotá, an incredible place to have dinner and hang outs with friends
Totally recommended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed for two nights with my wife and it was a very pleasant time. Great service and friendly employees willing to help at anytime.
I totally recommend this hotel to locals and international travellers.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2019

My Wife and I stayed in the hotel for two entire weeks.

Just when we arrived the first day, the room assigned to us was a little small for two persons. Soon the person in charge at the front desk changed our room to a bigger one at a little extra money.

In general, I can say that our stay was great! The hotel location; the food at breakfast and at room service; ... were excellent; but above all the most amazing was the people in the hotel! They made us feel like at home!

Room tip: The most quite and bigger rooms are those located in the building behind the main!
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LaQuintabh, Gerente at Hotel bh La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

thanks for your comment! we work every day for Service!! Thanks