2,600 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeclose to the airportgreat hotelsushi barel doradojuan carlosshuttle serviceminutes from the airportbusiness triplatin americaexcellent staybusiness travelerbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelpimentogymkatherine
Reviewed 23 June 2018

excellent property. very well managed. highly recommend. proximity to airport and city center. friendly and trained staff. can't judge F&B since I was dining out and departing before breakfast. better than the JW in the center.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Fernando F, Gerente at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Slowtravel69:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I am so glad to see that you had a great time in our hotel and that you enjoyed our service.

I hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Flight delayed four hours, we arrived at 3AM. Room was great, bed was heavenly, hotel quiet, and wonderful sleep ensued. Breakfast at restaurant was fantastic, views awesome, and hotel service is excellent. In particular, Manuel Mora who looked after our room was extremely helpful and responsive.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jason :

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so happy to see that you really enjoyed our services. I will share your kind comments with Manuel.

I hope you stay with us in a future occasion.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed at the hotel with my family for new years eve. The good part, employees were friendly, rooms were clean. The bad part is that with the money that we payed for this event and.. it wasn't worth it. These were the issues,: I took my children to the pool that day and they didn't have any towels for the mens and women locker rooms. Then we went to the pool and no towels ether. At night during the even the restrooms were so felty that my wife almost threw up. The Next morning I complained to the front desk and the guest service person just dismissed me saying..."we just had to many people" It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure how to plan ahead depending of the number of people that you will be hosting..Unacceptable for a hotel of this reputation. Two weeks after that I come back to the hotel for a UN meeting and the restrooms were shiny clean. Nevertheless to say I love the hotel and hopefully these issues won't happen again this year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike_008_13
Fernando F, Gerente at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mike_008_13:

First, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you mentioned in your review. I will review every single issue to assure it never happen again. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, this is the best way to identify areas to improve.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the most comfortable beds and pillows. They treat you like royalty here. The breakfast buffet is amazing and the restaurant serves excellent dinner. I had the chicken Caesar salad. The gym is too not with a lap pool. See ya next time Marriott!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Good optioon overall. Service and friendliness are a plus. Variety of simple food a minus.Rooms are outdated and need maintenance on little details. lke drawers and doors that do not work properly. No bar soap to wash hands

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel