5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$223
Hotels.comUS$223
TravelocityUS$223
Trip.comUS$223
eDreamsUS$223
HurbUS$235
1,370 results
All reviews hydrotherapy circuit corner suite great hotel excellent spa luxurious hotel beautiful property sushi restaurant floor to ceiling windows the club lounge spa area close to the airport fantastic stay top floor great amenities great room safe neighborhood living room
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

Prices of room service drinks and at the restaurant and other stores available in the hotel were competitive against local restaurant and store prices. The hotel interior is consistent with what you would expect from Hyatt.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank smashtechsas
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

We started our annual vacation with a night at the Grand Hyatt Bogota. As a Hyatt Globalist member I received an email on the day of our trip, indicating that our room was ready for early check in. When checking in on the Hyatt app I was glad to notice that we had been upgraded to a Corner Suite. But wait… when we arrived at the hotel the lady at the front desk handed us the key to a King Size room. Sure enough, when I checked the app again our room was now a regular King Size. Upon questioning the lady replied that there was no record of any upgrade in her system, and that all suites were fully booked. Checking the app again, it showed full availability for all room types all the way to the final step in the booking process. After talking to the hotel manager on duty the lady provided us with an ADA suite on the fifth floor. Needless to say we were still disappointed. Other than that, the hotel facilities are very nice. However, if you are in town for sightseeing you may want to stay closer to the attractions.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank worldtraveler_FTLFL
Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Seemed still new. Friendly staff. Not in city center but was very convenient for my meetings. Enjoyed the spa and pool. Selection of fresh fruit at breakfast was great and the Grand Club was excellent. Suite was very comfortable and spacious. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DracarysGOT
Laura Davila, Propietario at Grand Hyatt Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear DracarysGOT

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

It's a beautiful property, had a great stay. The staff was courteous, the food at the restaurant was good.

Why am I giving it 1 star? Because of the staff's inability to respond to customer requests after the customer has left the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bogota did not process my bill properly, as a result I didn't get my Hyatt elite nights or points. I have been emailing them for the last two weeks to get a copy of the invoice, so that I can get my points - but they are not replying. Did not expect this after such a great stay at the hotel.

The hotel and its GM Mr Phillip Frey is absolutely apathetic to customer care. They have failed to respond to my emails over the last two months, and all I am asking is a corrected bill in my name so that I can get my elite nights and points. If the hotel reads this review, please respond to my emails. I beg you.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Rajarshi R
Laura Davila, Propietario at Grand Hyatt Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for your opinion and information, we will get in contact with you directly.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Staff, Cleanliness, Accommodations, Service were top notch. The staff goes out of their way to help and provide anything you need. I would recommend this to everyone that it travelling to Bogota. I had nothing but a fantastic experience when i stayed for my week. Thanks so much

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank pbelanger1968

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you during your stay.

Having a fantastic experience is a great reward for us, we hope to see you soon again.