5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
TravelocityUS$198
Trip.comUS$247
PricelineUS$198
1,421 results
All reviews andes view corner suite great hotel excellent spa luxurious hotel beautiful property sushi restaurant floor to ceiling windows the club lounge spa area close to the airport fantastic stay top floor great amenities shopping mall great room safe neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Seemed still new. Friendly staff. Not in city center but was very convenient for my meetings. Enjoyed the spa and pool. Selection of fresh fruit at breakfast was great and the Grand Club was excellent. Suite was very comfortable and spacious. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DracarysGOT
Laura Davila, Propietario at Grand Hyatt Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Dear DracarysGOT

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

It's a beautiful property, had a great stay. The staff was courteous, the food at the restaurant was good.

Why am I giving it 1 star? Because of the staff's inability to respond to customer requests after the customer has left the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bogota did not process my bill properly, as a result I didn't get my Hyatt elite nights or points. I have been emailing them for the last two weeks to get a copy of the invoice, so that I can get my points - but they are not replying. Did not expect this after such a great stay at the hotel.

The hotel and its GM Mr Phillip Frey is absolutely apathetic to customer care. They have failed to respond to my emails over the last two months, and all I am asking is a corrected bill in my name so that I can get my elite nights and points. If the hotel reads this review, please respond to my emails. I beg you.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Rajarshi R
Laura Davila, Propietario at Grand Hyatt Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for your opinion and information, we will get in contact with you directly.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Staff, Cleanliness, Accommodations, Service were top notch. The staff goes out of their way to help and provide anything you need. I would recommend this to everyone that it travelling to Bogota. I had nothing but a fantastic experience when i stayed for my week. Thanks so much

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank pbelanger1968

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you during your stay.

Having a fantastic experience is a great reward for us, we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 May 2022

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at. Tremendous service, beautiful accommodations, wonderful restaurants and the nicest pool. It was also a truly amazing value. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank webermike2022

Dear Guest,

We love to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the time you spend in our pool and restaurants. We are always working to provide you the best service.

Thank you so much for choosing us!

It will be a pleasure for us to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience! The staff was amazing,
the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was incredible (with a HUGE selection of food) and the amenities were amazing! I hope I can come back in the future. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Luke S

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our spaces, restaurants specially our breakfast, location and the service of our team.

We hope to see you soon again!