6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$198
Hotels.comUS$198
TravelocityUS$198
Trip.comUS$247
PricelineUS$198
TripadvisorUS$198
1,421 results
All reviews andes view corner suite great hotel excellent spa luxurious hotel beautiful property sushi restaurant floor to ceiling windows the club lounge spa area close to the airport fantastic stay top floor great amenities shopping mall great room safe neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2022

Staff, Cleanliness, Accommodations, Service were top notch. The staff goes out of their way to help and provide anything you need. I would recommend this to everyone that it travelling to Bogota. I had nothing but a fantastic experience when i stayed for my week. Thanks so much

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank pbelanger1968
Laura Davila, Propietario at Grand Hyatt Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you during your stay.

Having a fantastic experience is a great reward for us, we hope to see you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2022

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at. Tremendous service, beautiful accommodations, wonderful restaurants and the nicest pool. It was also a truly amazing value. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank webermike2022

Dear Guest,

We love to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the time you spend in our pool and restaurants. We are always working to provide you the best service.

Thank you so much for choosing us!

It will be a pleasure for us to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience! The staff was amazing,
the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was incredible (with a HUGE selection of food) and the amenities were amazing! I hope I can come back in the future. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Luke S

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our spaces, restaurants specially our breakfast, location and the service of our team.

We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 8 May 2022

The Grand Hyatt is a beautiful hotel with an exceptional staff. Floor to ceiling windows in the rooms and lounge give awesome views. The chef in the club makes outstanding mushroom dishes and the best ceviche I think I have ever had. Christian (concierge/lounge staff) was charming, professional and helpful. The Grand Hyatt is in the Teusaquillo neighborhood which is safe and near the beautiful SImon Bolivar Park, but I prefer the location of the JW Marriott (Chapinero I think) where I stayed on my previous visit. Still, taxis are inexpensive and buses are nearby - plus I like to walk. The club experience also makes life better. My only minor negative was the Japanese restaurant Ushin which was a lovely setting and fresh sushi but cold (although professional, except for the useless hostess) staff. When we go back to Bogota, the Grand Hyatt will be our first choice. Oh - my wife uses memory foam pillows at home and did not particularly like the pillows at the Hyatt, but no place is perfect... :-) Unless you have a particular reason to be in another neighborhood, The Grand Hyatt Bogota should be your first choice.

Date of stay: March 2022
2  Thank Andrew W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion, we are delighted to hear that our staff was exceptional with you and your wife during your stay. our priority is to give the best service always.
Your comments help us to improve every day and be better for your next stay.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because of the food which is mediocre.
Otherwise , modern hotel , big comfortable rooms. Excellent and friendly service. Located close to the airport. After having stayed at the Sofitel , Four Seasons , W and JW Marriott in Bogota , this would be my preferred new place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank danielrachmanis
Management response:Responded 9 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us!
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and your opinon helps us to understand what we could improve.
It is very important to us to know that you enjoyed your stay and will be a real pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.