“Enjoyable Dining”
Review of Casa Medina

Casa Medina
Ranked #452 of 3,056 Restaurants in Bogota
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We had 2 breakfast's at the Casa Medina. The buffet line was top notch, fresh, and an assortment of about every breakfast food item usually offered. They also have an a-la-carte menu. I tried the French Toast which was outstanding. Coffee & an offering of several juices are served by an attentive table staff.
A good dinner menu is offered. My main dish was a tasty Pechugo de pollo (roasted) with a number of appetizers I can't pronounce and
a dessert item.
The dining area is large. Even though crowded during our meals, table conversations could be held
comfortably which is a tribute to the layout of the restaurant.

Thank Mr. Boss

Reviewed 22 February 2016

First time in Bogota for me and meeting up with some local friends. What an amazing place. Great cocktails, great food. (Do try the risotte) and skilled bartenders. The bar is a very relaxed place in the midst of an old case. Worth the money!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

The oxtail and mushroom risotto was absolutely delicious. The meat was really tender and the rice perfectly cooked. It was cold in the restaurant, and the staff provided me with a blanket.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Review of the terrace restaurant.. Totally surprised to be provided with such a fantastic steak for only $20. Only sour feeling was that my wine glass was topped up (with a tiny amount) without being asked, I was charged for a 2nd glass. And I thought the waiter was just making a gesture as he could see how much I was enjoying the steak ;)

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Good food, local dishes and friendly service (50 characters required.... Good food, local dishes and friendly service)