US$122
US$78
US$168
US$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$51
Masaya Hostel Bogota(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$49
  • Bar/Lounge
12:12 Hostels(Bogota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$25
US$24
Hotel Casa Galeria(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Casa Bellavista Hostel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$29
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$191
US$147
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I really love this place, staff were very nice and helpful. It was very close to the express buses (Transmilenio). The room was very clean. This place was cheap with a good customer service. It is close to Lourdes park.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mateo B
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Located in the Chapinero barrio of Bogota.
One of the cleanest hotel rooms I seen in my travels.The room was small but comfortable.The bed was a little too soft for my taste but ok.Plenty of hot water in the shower.Very quiet and peaceful.
The staff was very friendy and helpful.
Many places to eat and two large grocery stores within walking distance.The area is not dangerous day or night.Many people around always felt safe.
Good value for the money

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2015

If you dont want to visit only the historic center of the city this place could be for you.It is convenientely located between the historic center and the northern barrios. The bed and the bathroom are clean and cleaned daily.The area is surrounded by some old buildings but it is absolutely safe. It is cheap and offer a very good coffee, wifi, hot water and TV

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Just needed a place for the night as I was flying in and out in 12 hours. I luckily got a room in the back so the road noise was not heard. The staff was accommodating and as I do not speak much Spanish, luckily another person stepped in to help with translation. My bags were carried upstairs for me even. It was dark by the time I stepped out in the street. Very busy area with lots of restaurants and street food. I only stayed near the main street (calle 63) bit found all I needed. Grocery store close, pastry shops, food,. It was a clean hotel with few frills, The shower had hot water, yet the sink did not. Beds were hard with plastic under the sheets but did not affect my sleep. Very good value for the frugal traveler. $25.00 US, 56,000 COP. They also called a taxi for me the next morning at 5:30 and wrote down the cab's number to be sure I was transported safely.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a few days while we visited Bogota. It is in a safe area and not too far from resturants and stores. I would recommend this place to anyone who finds themself in Bogota.

Room Tip: A room not facing the street if you want more quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple