“Nice simple Sunday dinner”
Review of Cafe La Terraza

Cafe La Terraza
Ranked #239 of 540 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We went to this area when trying to find a good Italian restaurant, but it was closed because it was a Sunday. So we found this cafe instead. We had sandwiches, empanadas and fruit smoothies. All were totally fine. Nothing special, but definitely not bad in any way.

The wifi was really fast and reliable though. We could even upload pictures for our blog.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Ambled upon this cafe as it's just down the road from our hotel. Excellent pecan pie, decent coffee and had a cheese and ham panini on another occassion...huge aint the word. Decent service and free WiFi. Not expensive either. Highly recommend it if you're after a light lunch...In a nice neighbourhood too so the terrace is perfect for people watching!

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 10 June 2013

It was the end of my first week in LP, and I wandered out in the late afternoon to find some dinner. Most places were closed, but I decided to try Cafe La Terraza.Their homemade bread is amazing, and the decor makes for a comfortable coffee shop environment. Their italian panini was excellent, although the fries were slightly undercooked. Plus, they were even showing the NBA finals, which was something I was trying to keep up with being from Miami. Cute place, decent service, and yummy food...I will definitely go back!

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The best part of the restaurant is the front patio, where you can stay for hours reading the newspaper, sipping coffee, and watching people go by. Excellent pastel con api.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2012

How ever good the food was and value for money,The service was a disgrace. The waitress constantly rolled her eyes at us. We asked for fried eggs and she arrived with scrambled. We kindly asked her for fried she muttered something to us and walked off. We were v close to walking out. I have done a lot of travelling in my time and this is by far the worst service I have experienced to date.La terraza really need to train their staff to show hospitality to female customers as well as male.